WR Niles Paul

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

hello, scout has paul as their 20th top wr, yet I think it maybe do to the fact that he committed so early, & that was his lone schollie offer before he verballed

p.s. scout has sandeson from bettendorf, ia at 18th - he had 3 offers (ks, ia st, & ia) before he committed to ia, but lacks paul in size, speed, & yrds per catch by 17.3 to 19.5

paul is sitting at 41...that's promising...good to see a homegrown that far up on the list... wait until the season starts and he shows what he can do with all that added size and speed that ahman is going to teach him how to get. This guy is pretty excited about he future of Nebraska football

hello, according to scout's midwest regional hot 100 - harland gunn is their 12th best prospect in the region, followed by niles paul at 29th, jared crick at 89th, & phillip bates at 92nd - well, 2 out of 4 are committed to NU...not too bad, right?

http://recruiting.scout.com/3/2007_fb_midwest_100.html

I don't understand how Gunn is higher on this rating scale for Scout, and Rivals doesn't even have this kid in the top 100. Scout just have him rated high because he committed to Miami?

hello, according to scout's midwest regional hot 100 - harland gunn is their 12th best prospect in the region, followed by niles paul at 29th, jared crick at 89th, & phillip bates at 92nd - well, 2 out of 4 are committed to NU...not too bad, right?

http://recruiting.scout.com/3/2007_fb_midwest_100.html

I don't understand how Gunn is higher on this rating scale for Scout, and Rivals doesn't even have this kid in the top 100. Scout just have him rated high because he committed to Miami?

id say that scout is just trying to seperate itself from rivals. i mean, if they had the exact same evaluations, there possibly could be lawsuits, etc. its a business, and both services try to sell subscriptions.