WR Niles Paul

If I do, I will tell him to check it out. I hope I do, because he's a funny kid and makes class more enjoyable. I can't wait to see him play. I hadn't seen that article about him in Green Bay. I knew he was going, but not that he would be working with pro receivers and Brett Favre. He's going to be so far ahead of the rest of the high school players, it will be incredible. He's going to dominate this season for the Vikings of Omaha North, and then the Huskers. GO Vikes and GO BIG RED!!

Anybody defined as being associated with the NU football program, including fans, are not allowed to talk to these recruits about anything that has to do with getting these recruits to commit signed. That's a NCAA violation and could get NU into trouble. Even though Miles has commited, you have to be ultra-careful what you say to him. It's better that he doesn't post on this board -- its a gray area.

Before I comment, I will first say that I have never, and will never talk to a recruit or try to recruit anyone for any school.

That being said, this is total B.S. What is the last name of the president of the NCAA? Mao or Stalin?

I will donate $100 (if five others will also donate), to give the president of the NCAA a one-way ticket to North Korea, where he/she can happily live out the rest of his/her life monetoring what everyone in the country says, and who they can talk to. He can happily fine and arrest people if they say anything wrong to anyone.

Come on, this is America, last time I checked, according to our constitution, we had a thing called free speech in this country.

So let me get this correct, I can burn an American flag, but I cannot talk to a 18 year old if he plays high school football?

I had better stop before I say something stupid and get myself into trouble.

Eric, you know very well fans can't talk to recruits about encourging them to come to college. You are one of the heads of this board. Come on -- you know that, or at least you should. So, yes, it's risky to have recruits posting on this board. I can't believe you are arguing about that.