Taylor Martinez and Senior Day

Apathy

I'd be way more surprised if he got a "tremendous ovation" than I would be if he got booed.

The vast majority of people have well more class than that.

i got to believe the crowd goes nuts for taylor. i would be severely disappointed if the did not, let alone if they booed him. he gave everything to this program and was cheated out of his senior year.

Don't be surprised when you hear a lot of boo's...

if I hear even a smattering of boos Friday, I will serious consider severing my allegiances with DONU. That mindset is nothing I want to be a part of. He's a hero in my book. A classy dedicated hero

When has Taylor ever been booed in the stadium? :o

I think Taylor would get a rousing ovation, well deserved.

Exactly.. you guys who are saying he'll be booed, did you ever go to a game he played in? When the PA announcer said at the beginning of every game 'starting at QB, Taylor Martinez!!!" there was always a very loud ovation. It will be much louder for Senior Day. You guys are crazy if you think otherwise.

Dude was tough as nails and went above and beyond to get better. I wonder how we would have faired with a HEALTHY Martinez with complete control of the O. The fumbles would still be there (not a knock on Martinez) as evidenced by them without him and we would still have the bone headed penalties and dropped passes, but his speed could have been the difference.

He deserves several minutes of applause.

Would love to see him take a knee in the victory formation when we are up by 21!