Iowa Joke Thread

Decked

Back when Nebraska was good, you would tell these jokes and were smug about it. Now that they are not so good, and will probably never be at the same level again, you have to be biting your tounges a little while telling them. Why? Because you may very well get your asses kicked on Friday! Tell me that you are not at least a little nervous!

Whe we do kick your asses, will you stand and applaud like you used to do when Nebraska was a real winning program? I don't think so. You will be booing Martinez, the coaching staff, and frankley, the entire team. History is just that, it is history. You have had a good one, but it is gone! Pam Andersen used to have nic etits too, but those are long gone! It has been allot of fun for fans around the country see you guys turn on each other, your coaches, your University, and of course the lowest of low, your 18-21 year old players. Yes you have class, it just happens to be low! Pelini was right when he calle dall of you a whining bunch of focks (or something like that, it was hard to understand with all of the rage).

Last joke........Tom Osbourne has done all of this to your beloved program and he has laughed all the way to the bank! He has pulled all of the strings and made many of the decisons from behind the scenes. You still think he is god? He has fleeced Nebraska along with the fans, and you all keep sucking him off!

Back when Nebraska was good, you would tell these jokes and were smug about it. Now that they are not so good, and will probably never be at the same level again, you have to be biting your tounges a little while telling them. Why? Because you may very well get your asses kicked on Friday! Tell me that you are not at least a little nervous!

Whe we do kick your asses, will you stand and applaud like you used to do when Nebraska was a real winning program? I don't think so. You will be booing Martinez, the coaching staff, and frankley, the entire team. History is just that, it is history. You have had a good one, but it is gone! Pam Andersen used to have nic etits too, but those are long gone! It has been allot of fun for fans around the country see you guys turn on each other, your coaches, your University, and of course the lowest of low, your 18-21 year old players. Yes you have class, it just happens to be low! Pelini was right when he calle dall of you a whining bunch of focks (or something like that, it was hard to understand with all of the rage).

Last joke........Tom Osbourne has done all of this to your beloved program and he has laughed all the way to the bank! He has pulled all of the strings and made many of the decisons from behind the scenes. You still think he is god? He has fleeced Nebraska along with the fans, and you all keep sucking him off!

who has more rage? this guy talking about husker fans? or Bo discussing calls with the refs?

whether we are good or not, iowa will still be a joke.

Whe we do kick your asses, will you stand and applaud like you used to do when Nebraska was a real winning program? I don't think so

It has been allot of fun for fans around the country see you guys turn on each other, your coaches, your University, and of course the lowest of low, your 18-21 year old players. Yes you have class, it just happens to be low!

1) We always do. Ask UCLA and MSU. Still, not happening this weekend. Not by a long shot.

2) HA! If there's one thing this team has refused to do, it's exactly that.

i get the sense that a lot of iowa fans want to convince nebraska fans to accept mediocrity. as if us accepting it will make it ok for them to also accept it. like there thinking goes, "hell, if even neb. has given up recruiting, why should we even try." but we know our issues and many of them are the same as iowa's. but we will not accept mediocrity. we may face it and have to deal with it, but we will not accept it. we will always strive for championships and to remain competitive at a high level. so if you want comfort in your situation, find it from within. not here. but my advice to iowa fans is to demand more and be better. and honestly, iowa has had a lot of good seasons recently that should give them reason to have high expectations as well.