RB Noel Devine

Player: Noel Devine

Hometown: North Ft. Myers, Fl

Position: RB

Height: 5’8”

Weight:175

40 time: 4.49

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Over 12 including: Nebraska, Miami, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida St. Favorites: Miami, Nebraska,

Favorite: Committed to West Virginia

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #2/ :star:star:star:star:star

Bid Red Report:#1/ :star:star:star:star:star

Assessing the talent: 2005: Had over 1,500 yards as a sophomore and junior. When you see him on film it’s as if it’s PS2, USC v Buffalo, Reggie Bush x5. He’ll have every major program after him by the beginning of next year.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 15% The Huskers have John Blake recruiting him. Miami will have a strong shot at landing Devine.

I did see his recruiting video coming off his sophomore season last year and he pulled off some freakishly impressive runs. Several were over 50 yard td scampers. Very similar to Barry Sanders. It would be a huge recruiting coup to get him away from Miami.

I did see his recruiting video coming off his sophomore season last year and he pulled off some freakishly impressive runs. Several were over 50 yard td scampers. Very similar to Barry Sanders. It would be a huge recruiting coup to get him away from Miami.

It seems like everyone has seen that.

wow...thats all i can say. he is one tough kid that would single handed win games. I think we could get him away from Miami...look whose on this kid, blake...we can get him

let's hope so.......but unless he doesn't like the big town, beach atmosphere, we have little to offer him....but there are a few guys who prefer the small town, quiet atmosphere for college.....we shall see....awfully hard to get highly rated players out of Florida and Texas especially.........

hunter

Things could get interesting...

Scholarships offered: Over 12 including: Nebraska, Miami, Grorgia, Tenneesse, Florida St.

Favorites: Miami, Nebraska, Florida St., Florida

Bid Red Report:NR/ :star:star:star:star:star