RB Noel Devine

Hoping for Devine and getting him are 2 very distinct things at this point - the way Cally & Co. are stockpiling RB's with the vast majority of them sitting on the sidelines and not getting any playing time will start scaring RB recruits away. Lucky was THE MAN coming out of high school along with J.Stewart who went to Oregon. Stewart starts for Oregon and averaged 15 carries a game. Lucky averaged 9. High school kids see that, along with the numerous other recruits already on board. Castille is starting to shy away as will Bo and Noel.

And if Lucky had seperated himself as DA MAN he would be getting the carries instead of BJax.

Is this fight the only thing that he has as far as a troubled past is concerned. If it is, then I consider it no big deal. But if he has other problems, then I say we go else where.

I think he got into trouble while living with Deion Sanders in Texas. I think he stole one of Deion's cars. I believe Deion tried to adopt him, or let him live with him for a while. I may be wrong, but I think I remeber reading that somewhere.