RB Noel Devine

No we don't have a shot at him. It reminds me of the Bo Williams situation. It was nice that he visited here (bo) but he was never really considering it. Now with the departure of Blake look for Devine to go back to a Florida school. I predict he will be there for 2 years then declare for the draft. For our system to work it seems like we need kids longer than 2 years.

If he does go to Milford Academy do we have a better shot at getting him next year or is he going to FSU, WVU, or Florida?

Noel Devine set to make first official visit

Devine's high school coach, James Iandoli said that the ESPN 150 running back will take his first official recruiting visit to LSU.

Devine, who will attend postgraduate Milford Academy (N.Y.) if he doesn't qualify, is also considering Florida State, Florida, West Virginia, and North Carolina amongst other schools. However, Milford is currently Devine's most likely destination with Iandoli adding that, "I think Milford Prep is his best course of action but he will see what kind of other opportunities are out there," the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

The John Blake effect

Oh well........if he wants to go to North Carolina then that's his choice. Personally if I was him I would go to a bigger school. :dunno

UNC is very difficult to get into to.

I understand that, but it's not a football school??? It's a basketball school so that's where I would be confused with him choosing to go there???

• 2 weeks later...

Noel Devine still getting attention

Devine's shaky academic situation isn't preventing some of the nation's top coaches from paying the North Fort Myers standout a visit. Bobby Bowden of Florida State, Nick Saban of Alabama, and West Virginia's Rich Rodriguez are all expected to spend some time with the ESPN 150 running back this week, according to the Tallahassee Democrat.

Devine will attend postgraduate Milford Academy (N.Y.) if he doesn't academically qualify.

Noel Devine still getting attention

Devine's shaky academic situation isn't preventing some of the nation's top coaches from paying the North Fort Myers standout a visit. Bobby Bowden of Florida State, Nick Saban of Alabama, and West Virginia's Rich Rodriguez are all expected to spend some time with the ESPN 150 running back this week, according to the Tallahassee Democrat.

Devine will attend postgraduate Milford Academy (N.Y.) if he doesn't academically qualify.

Saban has enough money to get Devine to Bama!

• 2 weeks later...