SIGNED S Byerson Cockrell

BIG ERN

Looks like he was a track guy in H.S. As well, have him as a 10.8 100, I honestly have no idea if that's good or not

Espn had his 40 at 4.43 for anyone that believes that kind of stuff

A 10.8 100 is pretty good if it's an electronic time. Not blazing but pretty fast for a high school player. If it's hand-held, really hard to tell because they can vary so much.

Looks like he was a track guy in H.S. As well, have him as a 10.8 100, I honestly have no idea if that's good or not

A 10.8 100 is pretty good if it's an electronic time. Not blazing but pretty fast for a high school player. If it's hand-held, really hard to tell because they can vary so much.

I think it is automatic, regardless he finished 3rd in the 6A in Mississippi his senior year only .1 behind number one, he is prob pretty quick

Also he said he is now playing corner not safety anymore

I think it is automatic, regardless he finished 3rd in the 6A in Mississippi his senior year only .1 behind number one, he is prob pretty quick

Also he said he is now playing corner not safety anymore

I like his size for corner, and speed too of course. Hopefully he's got some ballhawking skill.

Here is an article I found about Cockrell before the season started.

From Cockrell:

As a defensive unit, we have been working on (in fall camp) creating the mind-set to be physically devastating

From his DC:

Byerson is the type of player who works hard every day and he sets the type of example you want to see for the rest of the team.