SIGNED S Byerson Cockrell

BIG ERN

So are we in a position to take more than one juco CB?

Yes.

they looking at jucos to start or act as depth? just a little confused at the need for multiple juco db's as i thought we had some good young talent waiting their turn.

You never recruit backups. You always go.out and try to recruit starters.

Yes.

they looking at jucos to start or act as depth? just a little confused at the need for multiple juco db's as i thought we had some good young talent waiting their turn.

Exactly. We don't recruit players unless we think they can contribute. Probably the same for everyone.

We have a lot of very good young players on defense everywhere but corner. Boaz Joseph is the only underclassman currently on campus and there are only four CBs total right now for next year - unless CJax gets moved back to CB, which is probably likely.

Yes.

Exactly. We don't recruit players unless we think they can contribute. Probably the same for everyone.

We have a lot of very good young players on defense everywhere but corner. Boaz Joseph is the only underclassman currently on campus and there are only four CBs total right now for next year - unless CJax gets moved back to CB, which is probably likely.

IMO, they should move Gerry to Safety and switch Jackson back to CB.