SIGNED S Byerson Cockrell

BIG ERN

Not a big fan of moving S to CB, but this staff is. I'd rather it be the other way if needed, but whatever.

Welcome, Buyerson. I hope his move to CB works out better than Anthony west, Andrew green, and Corey Cooper did.

He's taking Ciante's spot, so not a true CB.

Not a big fan of moving S to CB, but this staff is. I'd rather it be the other way if needed, but whatever.

Welcome, Buyerson. I hope his move to CB works out better than Anthony west, Andrew green, and Corey Cooper did.

Sounds like he has been playing more corner this year not that we are moving him

I have a hard time getting excited about recruits like this when I see that offer list. I'll reserve judgement for now, but it does kind of hurt knowing that this kids next best option was Southern Miss.

The staffs had a pretty good track record with DBs. Siesays the only one that really hasn't turned out. There are a few other uncommitted JUCO DBS out there that we are close to offering and we offered him first, so they must have saw something they liked. Leroy Alexander was a guy just like this, no offers to speak of and he looks to be well on his way to playing for 4 years, and playing well. I guess we'll see how it turns out, we need the help thou.