***Official Nebraska vs Iowa Game Thread***

Foppa

The worst part of this game was pelinis halftime comment and especially hitting the ref in the face with his hat. We're I the ref I would have ejected him. I've been a pelini supporter but I don't know what to think now, I think stuff like that tarnishes your brand alot

I thought the same thing. The sideline reporter was only doing his job. As far as the ref incident I can understand why Bo was irate, but as a head coach you just cannot swing in the ref's face. That will be flagged every single time.

I'm sure the behavior/conduct issues will be a prominent part of Eichorst's remarks in his press conference when he announces Bo's termination. And they should be.

Firing him for his demeanor would sure reduce the chatter about firing a 9 win coach (speaking of average, not necessarily this year)....

He's not a "9-win coach" at the moment.

The worst part of this game was pelinis halftime comment and especially hitting the ref in the face with his hat. We're I the ref I would have ejected him. I've been a pelini supporter but I don't know what to think now, I think stuff like that tarnishes your brand alot

I thought the same thing. The sideline reporter was only doing his job. As far as the ref incident I can understand why Bo was irate, but as a head coach you just cannot swing in the ref's face. That will be flagged every single time.

I'm sure the behavior/conduct issues will be a prominent part of Eichorst's remarks in his press conference when he announces Bo's termination. And they should be.

Firing him for his demeanor would sure reduce the chatter about firing a 9 win coach (speaking of average, not necessarily this year)....

He's not a "9-win coach" at the moment.

Read the whole comment on average, not necessarily this year

Is it possible for NU to replace Bo as HC, and offer Bo another position, and not have to pay the $7.7 million? This would be slightly shady, as I cannot image Bo staying if removed as HC. I am sure this was addresses in Bo's contract.

7.7 mill is nothing.....we make 20+ on the btn network. Money is no object.