For what it's worth Jason Peter thought that many of the injuries were related to strength and conditioning. He was on a local radio radio station ( Can't remember which. I think it was ESPN radio 590) while I was driving home from work last week. When asked he said the players look out of shape both physically in appearance and during the game. Too many injuries just to be bad luck.

For what it's worth Jason Peter thought that many of the injuries were related to strength and conditioning. He was on a local radio radio station ( Can't remember which. I think it was ESPN radio 590) while I was driving home from work last week. When asked he said the players look out of shape both physically in appearance and during the game. Too many injuries just to be bad luck.

This. I'm not sold that our S&C program is to blame, but we had a large number of injuries this season and have looked unconditioned at times for this to be mere happenstance.

This should be one of the areas that gets a critical eye this off-season to make sure we 're doing the best we can and doing it correctly with that program.

• Fire 1

Not sure how much "training" has to do with knees and ankles. Overall fitness is a different story.

Footwear or surface that conditioning and cross training/cardio is done on can lead to ether types of injuries. Could be an issue with a specific exercise. Seen this before.

With Solich and all of those groin pull injuries related to that new exercise equipment, right?

Not sure how much "training" has to do with knees and ankles. Overall fitness is a different story.

Footwear or surface that conditioning and cross training/cardio is done on can lead to ether types of injuries. Could be an issue with a specific exercise. Seen this before.

With Solich and all of those groin pull injuries related to that new exercise equipment, right?

Yes, part of what I as referring to. Have also seen it at the High School level with a weight room floor and the excercises we were doing in there.

Boy, that was frustrating. How good would a healthy Deangelo Evans have been?

injuries are part of every season...Bo has lots of other issues.

We have an unusual amount of injuries this season.

But how many can you truthfully blame it on S&C

Roll a 120-lb. skinny kid out there and see how he fares. Then you'll have your answer.

and how many of those kids do we have playing and are hurt?