We have a lot more injuries than that. Most of them aren't reported, and a lot of injured players were still playing. This list doesn't show sh#t really. And it sure doesn't show anything that I was trying to say, like getting winded, dinged up after one or two plays in and tapping out, constantly stopping play for someone getting dinged up. Could it be the football gods have it out for us, not impossible I guess, but more than likely there is more to do with it than that.

We have a hard time shedding blocks on defense, and we have a hard time maintaining blocks on offense. Not sure exactly why that is, but I'd say strength could certainly be an issue. Though it could easily relate to technique as well.

It could be a problem but I think it is more to do with attitude and/or technique then an actual S&C problem. I agree with 307 about the speed of the game and how it affects players. Oregon runs the fastest tempo and their guys sub in and out a lot.

We have a lot more injuries than that. Most of them aren't reported, and a lot of injured players were still playing. This list doesn't show sh#t really. And it sure doesn't show anything that I was trying to say, like getting winded, dinged up after one or two plays in and tapping out, constantly stopping play for someone getting dinged up. Could it be the football gods have it out for us, not impossible I guess, but more than likely there is more to do with it than that.

Of course it's just simply a BS report. your information is much more valid. :facepalm:

We have a hard time shedding blocks on defense, and we have a hard time maintaining blocks on offense. Not sure exactly why that is, but I'd say strength could certainly be an issue. Though it could easily relate to technique as well.

It could also be due to youth. VV is usually a yard deep in the back field but he's had a hard time shedding blocks to make tackles, which to me doesn't suggest a lack of strength but youth and inexperience.

Of course it's just simply a BS report. your information is much more valid. :facepalm:

thanks

We have the #7 rusher in the country who is now #5 on the single season charts in Husker hisotry. I have a hard time believing we're not doing an adequate job blocking for him.

We have the #7 rusher in the country who is now #5 on the single season charts in Husker hisotry. I have a hard time believing we're not doing an adequate job blocking for him.

Abdullah is a damn good running back, and a very hard runner. He deserves a lot of credit.