And now you're going to ban the passion, the lifeblood of this program, because you disagree with my beliefs? C'mon man.

Lane is a horrible Head Coach. He has not had success at any level, so why would Nebraska even take that chance? I probably wouldn't watch another game if they hired him.

Don't let his W-L record fool you. He has obviously made mistakes on his path. However, his recruiting and ability to empathize and relate to people is something we need. There is a reason he continually gets jobs. The Raiders should have been 4-12 under Lane and they OVERACHIEVED and won 6! USC, Tennessee... those progrums are beyond repair. We are ALMOST AT THAT POINT! People grow up guys. Lane understands that he has made mistakes but knows how to make up for them. All we are saying, is give Lane a chance.

• Fire 1

Coach Kiffin broke the hearts of a lot of Tennessee Volunteer fans and left their program in the shambles. I don't know about this....? I like Scott Frost! Frost is my choice ... I saw him lead NU to a national title in 1997! Also, Frost is doing a great job as an offensive coordinator right now!

Don't let his W-L record fool you. He has obviously made mistakes on his path. However, his recruiting and ability to empathize and relate to people is something we need. There is a reason he continually gets jobs. The Raiders should have been 4-12 under Lane and they OVERACHIEVED and won 6! USC, Tennessee... those progrums are beyond repair. We are ALMOST AT THAT POINT! People grow up guys. Lane understands that he has made mistakes but knows how to make up for them. All we are saying, is give Lane a chance.

Why do you keep misspelling programs?

Why do you keep misspelling programs?

Cuz lAne kiFfin is not none tu smart.