More leaked audio - Ron Kellogg presser

Cdog923

Is this a joke? The link didnt work.

Hmm, no. Works fine for me. Does the page not load?

Am I supposed to be able to make out anything they are saying?

Headphones help, but it's pretty clear what Taylor and Sharpe are saying at points.

- Taylor: "I like him, but Ameer's a fumbler"

- Sharpe: "Pelini coached scared"

- Taylor: "If you keep asking for it, you're gonna get fired" "Self fulfilling prophecy"

- Davison's doing the TV show

- Pelini told Sharpe: "If I'm not the head coach anymore, why would I do the TV show?"

- Sharpe thinks something is "coming out tonight", while Taylor said something to the extent about how something won't happen until the bowl game.

- Sharpe: "Beck will be the interim" Taylor - "No, no no no....he can't handle that".

Headphones help, but it's pretty clear what Taylor and Sharpe are saying at points.

- Taylor: "If you keep asking for it, you're gonna get fired" "Self fulfilling prophecy"

- Pelini told Sharpe: "If I'm not the head coach anymore, why would I do the TV show?"

- Sharpe thinks something is "coming out tonight", while Taylor said something to the extent about how something won't happen until the bowl game.

- Sharpe: "Beck will be the interim" Taylor - "No, no no no....he can't handle that".

Well darn I was hoping this would be a chance for us to finally see Mike Nobler

WYFFZUZPYJYYHEV.20110811183228.jpg

Well darn I was hoping this would be a chance for us to finally see Mike Nobler

WYFFZUZPYJYYHEV.20110811183228.jpg

That may be the best shirt/tie combination in the history of everything.

Their guess is as good as anyone's. No one knows what's to be decided. Admittedly at least.

Nicely done. I also heard the last three points.