More leaked audio - Ron Kellogg presser

Cdog923

Brown would be the most logical interim head coach to me, too. Not because I think he'd be a good head coach, but because I think he might be the only guy on the staff who is loyal to the University of Nebraska regardless of who else is around him. If Bo is gone, and the other assistants have no shot at getting the head job, what's their motivation in December? I mean, sure, they might try to win the bowl game because they love their players, but recruiting? Not going to happen.

If administration thinks they can hold out until the bowl, they're insane. This kind of speculation is not going away, not now, not until something definitive is done. I think even taking the entire weekend is a mistake. If you've made the decision to move on, then make that decision known and don't wait a second longer than you have to.

I hate to make gut-reaction arguments, but this situation has a pretty bad vibe to it. It feels like some changes are coming our way. Whatever happens, I hope it happens quickly.

If administration thinks they can hold out until the bowl, they're insane. This kind of speculation is not going away, not now, not until something definitive is done. I think even taking the entire weekend is a mistake. If you've made the decision to move on, then make that decision known and don't wait a second longer than you have to.

I hate to make gut-reaction arguments, but this situation has a pretty bad vibe to it. It feels like some changes are coming our way. Whatever happens, I hope it happens quickly.

If they are planning to hold out that long the only reason would be they have their guy, but he's not available yet. Which would imply a NFL coach. College coaches start the shuffle in about 48 hours.

If they are planning to hold out that long the only reason would be they have their guy, but he's not available yet. Which would imply a NFL coach. College coaches start the shuffle in about 48 hours.

Frost and Oregon had their final regular season tonight. No Pac12 championship game for the Ducks. Just saying if he's a candidate to talk to among other possibilities.

Frost and Oregon had their final regular season tonight. No Pac12 championship game for the Ducks. Just saying if he's a candidate to talk to among other possibilities.

We really need to look outside the incredibly small Nebraska coaching tree.