More leaked audio - Ron Kellogg presser

Cdog923

This is ridiculous, I can't believe that these guys wouldn't be mindful of what they're saying around a microphone after what happened to Pelini! This is complete horse s*&t and I've seen more organized monkey s*&t fights in a zoo! I obviously agree that Bo is probably gone, do I agree with that decision at this point? I have no idea, I'm so confused I don't know what to think. I will say this, If Pelini IS going to be fired they need to do this right now, this weekend, and not screw around. If they wait until after the bowl game, we're screwed. We'll get a 7th choice to take the reigns and we'll be no better off than we are right now. Open the god damn checkbook, quit screwing around, and get the guy you want in that position and give him plenty of money to get the right coaches in place. This whole damn experiment is costing us more money than it's saving us and you get what you pay for sometimes. I'm so pissed off at this program right now for all the mickey mouse, back door, under handed, disorganized crap that I'm seeing. They aren't acting like a big time program with this unorganized bull$hit going on. Eichorst better have already done his homework or the guy can go fly a kite. That'll tell me that he has no vision and isn't prepared for anything.

As for the bold part, what exactly are you referring to?

As for the underlined part, doesn't that presume his first choice is available before the bowl game? That's a heck of a presumption.

I'm referring to a fan/fans that released the audio tape and started the $hit storm that is the 2013 season. I was referring to the lack of response from SE and HP in reference to Bo's status and allowing this thing to spiral out of control to the point that Bo completely flipped $hit and lost his mind, his fault ultimately, but they had a hand in it. I'm sure there are other things, but I can't recall them right now. The other part, your underlined part, IS an assumption on my part...........why? Because the sooner this is ended the better for recruiting and securing assistants. Doesn't matter anymore, seems like Bo is staying, but they better all get on the same damn page because this is embarrassing.