Let the sellout streak end

I've been on the waiting list for 12 years, donating $1000 per year. Haven't heard anything back. Can someone verify I have the address right?

Nickelodeon Studios at Universal Studios

1000 Universal Studios Place

Orlando, FL 32819

You are next in line to receive tickets, right after Stew Pickles.

I've been on the waiting list for 12 years, donating $1000 per year. Haven't heard anything back. Can someone verify I have the address right?

Orlando, FL 32819

I finally got mine from them. The only caveat is that you have to ride Pee-Wee Herman's bicycle to their office to pick them up...and you can't put a towel over the seat, either.

I was kind of shocked last summer hearing Bo and Tom selling season tickets on the radio for home games. I have never heard a ticket commercial in my life until last summer. That kind of told me they must have had quite a few to get rid of.

Empty seats on national television is more damaging than not buying tickets.  I plan to keep my season tickets, just not attend or give them to family members this coming year.  And don't call me a fair weather fan, all the fair weather fans left during the Callahan years.  A "real" fan doesn't sit idly as something he loves is dragged through the mud.

fOwdC.gif

Sweet Dude we own the team!

I don't think it makes you a bad fan if you decide to not renew your season tickets. It's a cost-benefit thing. If you feel the product on the field is worth the amount you pay then you will continue to buy the tickets. If not, someone without a wait will pay market value for the tickets. It doesn't make you a bad fan if you just don't want to drop thousands of dollars to watch the team by 20 3 times per year.

I personally will be keeping mine but have some friends who just don't feel the product is currently worth the price of admission. That doesn't make me a superior fan.

It's more than simple cost/benefit. It's a win-win. The negatroid gets to keep more money and the fans that had to sit by him don't have to listen to him whine any more.

• Fire 1

Great, go on strike then. Dont buy tickets. Force the administration to make hastey decisions and be the driving factor that gets a guy whose given 6 years to Husker Nation fired. Be the force that pushes the administration to hire the first guy who answers the call and may not even be a fit or a good coach but dammit it made the fans happy for the offseason.

I wholeheartedly agree and to prove the theory only need four words: Steve Pedersen Bill Callahan

Orlando, FL 32819

We've received your donations. Thank you.

post-11913-0-15200400-1386367825.jpg