You're Bo. What changes do you make

lo country

You are Bo and just found out you are staying. At least for another year. What changes would you implement if any.

1) I would review the previous 6 years and decide what phases of the game have really improved. Look at the staff and see if they have reached their ceiling. Evaluate who stays and goes.

2) IMO, I would look very hard at brining in 2 new coordinators. Ones with experience. An OC who knows smash mouth football. One who knows how to coach and call a physical game. One who understands what it means to "impose" your will on an opponent. One who wants to get away from the passing game we are seeing now. We do not appear to have a QB capable of doing this type.

3) Make ST a priority.

4) Get a full time, non coach recruiting coordinator. Preferably a former Husker great. Shields, Wistrom, Booker, Gill

5) Look at the top programs from the past 5 years and see what the hell they do in practice. Duplicate, replicate, repeat.

7) Evaluate what they do in strength and conditioning. Look at Wisky, Bama, MSU etc....

8) Find a way to make nice with the fans and bury the hatchet

9) Let the players no a fumble, drop, missed assignment etc equals time on the pine

10) Bring back the info from the past about guys camp performance ie lifter of the year, 40 times etc that Husker power used to show

11) get a team psychologist. Sirles comments last night about "turn overs are who we are" was REALLY, REALLY scary IMO.

12) Stay angry. Angry Bo was a winner. Neutered Bo not so much

Thoughts or any other things?

Yes, AX BECK, also add a R.C. to help oversee the whole process all year around, not ADD it to Ross Els plate he has too much now, with LB's and STs, if he actually coaches STs, I am not certain anyone did this year based on performance from Aug. through Nov. BO won't change so, OUR loss in the end as we won't win any hardware with him as HC.....that is just a fact......have you seen how overmatched he is with the deer in the headlights looks and total lack of composure under pressure.......if I am BO I keep trying to get the AX which S.E. may not be able to swing unfortunately for everyone. MONEY is not the issue here trust that.....there is bank to handle this mess. Players and coaches will come and go none are above the brand, N! GBR!

Get away from the passing game. You can't win in the Big with out a decent passing game.

uh.wat?

Who is winning in the Big 10 with only a running game?

Seriously? The only Big 10 teams that are in the top 25 in passing are Illinois and Indiana. Meanwhile Michigan St, Wisconsin, and Ohio St are ranked 75th or worse.

If I'm Bo I make no changes. I just got a vote of confidence from my boss, nobody that matters cares how I behave, and enough of the fanbase is content with losing four games, three to lesser opponents. Why should I change anything for these f'ing fans? Screw em, they'll miss me when I'm gone.

• Fire 7

Get away from the passing game. You can't win in the Big with out a decent passing game.

uh.wat?

Who is winning in the Big 10 with only a running game?

Read your post again. .You said get away from the passing game, then said you can't win without one. Which is it?

If I'm Bo I make no changes. I just got a vote of confidence from my boss, nobody that matters cares how I behave, and enough of the fanbase is content with losing four games, three to lesser opponents. Why should I change anything for these f'ing fans? Screw em, they'll miss me when I'm gone.

I understand people being upset. I'm at best surprised myself. But give it a rest. This is pure butthurt.

How are three of our losses to "lesser" opponents if they are two teams are currently ranked #11 and #22 and the other two have the same record we do? Can't be because they have an easier schedule because ours is about as easy as they come, right?

• Fire 1