You're Bo. What changes do you make

lo country

Bo should just read all the message boards. We have the best coordinators, ad, s&c, PR people on the internet. If he did that and that alone, I bet he would go undefeated and win a championship. :)

Posts like this are worthless.

So is half the crap that is being suggested he does. Bottom line is, we may not know anything till after the bowl if anything is going to stay the same or not. But, for right now, he should just lie low, take his lumps, prepare his team for a bowl.

1. Move Els to the proposed Recruiting Coordinator spot. If recruiting is his thing, as they claim, then make it his permanent focus.

2. RKIII new QB coach...seems to be in the works already.

3. Prepared statements for press conferences, screw the Q&A...just turns into a monkey sh*t fight anyhow. Want questions? Ask for one on one interviews away from the circus. Obama gets away with it, why can't Bo?

4. Hire new LB/ST coach who can assist Bo when needed with LBs, but primarily focus on ST. For what Bo expects out of his LBs, they deserve the extra attention.

5. Full contact in practices. Seems the only practical way to cut down fumbles. Get guys out of the habit of carrying the ball as if they won't be hit. Immediate punishments for turnovers in practice will send the message. Yes, you risk injuries in practice, but it is easier to gameplan around an injury that happens in practice than one in a game.

• Fire 1

1. Move Els to the proposed Recruiting Coordinator spot. If recruiting is his thing, as they claim, then make it his permanent focus.

2. RKIII new QB coach...seems to be in the works already.

3. Prepared statements for press conferences, screw the Q&A...just turns into a monkey sh*t fight anyhow. Want questions? Ask for one on one interviews away from the circus. Obama gets away with it, why can't Bo?

4. Hire new LB/ST coach who can assist Bo when needed with LBs, but primarily focus on ST. For what Bo expects out of his LBs, they deserve the extra attention.

5. Full contact in practices. Seems the only practical way to cut down fumbles. Get guys out of the habit of carrying the ball as if they won't be hit. Immediate punishments for turnovers in practice will send the message. Yes, you risk injuries in practice, but it is easier to gameplan around an injury that happens in practice than one in a game.

May not be a bad plan. I dont think everyday would be good idea. Maybe once or twice a week depending on how they are doing. More strip drills need to take place.

If I'm Bo I make no changes. I just got a vote of confidence from my boss, nobody that matters cares how I behave, and enough of the fanbase is content with losing four games, three to lesser opponents. Why should I change anything for these f'ing fans? Screw em, they'll miss me when I'm gone.

Well said.

• Fire 1

Time for a 'make over' boys and girls:

1. Hire a dedicated coach for Special Teams.

2. Hire a quarterback coach

3. Teach Bo how to appear in public. Provide him with a list of appropriate responses to 'stupid questions the press ask' because they will. Use these same responses with national reporters as well so when he gets those same stupid questions before he goes in for halftime, because he will, he will have an appropriate response. Teach him how to turn his back to the camera whenever he gets angry. He needs to have someone beside him when we get ridiculous calls like we did yesterday so that they can calm him down and keep him from going off on the refs.

Bo doesn't have a filter so we need to provide one for him until he gets to the point where he has learned to 'read from a script' and not embarrass himself or the university in public. He is the face of the University of Nebraska. Right now that face has pie all over it. So, let's help him to clean off that face, and make it 'camera ready'. Remember: This was the same man that Husker Nation cried and shouted for at the bowl game at the end of the Callahan era. WE WANT BO! WE WANT BO! Same guy. He is passionate about football and like a Mama Bear where his players are concerned. That's commendable but THE WAY he communicates needs huge help. Now if he starts winning and winning big, the public won't give a crap about what he says. This is sad but true. I've seen Nick Saban grouchy with the media as well and he doesn't get called out neither does Urban Meyer. All coaches have had these moments. We just seem to have them more often and the camera is always going to be on him.

4. I don't know if this would be helpful or not but educate our younger players (especially those who are not from Nebraska) on our culture. Would it help to have some of the former players (Wistrom, Peters, etc.) come in to talk with the new players? Would it help for them to watch the way the championship caliber players played back in the day? I don't know-it couldn't hurt.

5. Return to smash mouth-RUNNING GAME-Husker football. I will never understand why we go away with what works when we have players like Ameer and others who can effectively run the ball.

6. The grey sweatshirt uniform has to go. A head coach needs to look the part.

• Fire 2

I'll pose the question here. Who the hell do you think wants to come here and work for this guy? If its anyone, it'll be a Youngstown connection again, or some unproven rookie that is in need of a bump in pay. Nobody with a proven record needs to come here and have Bo chew up and down their ass on National television. I'm surprised the guys who know Bo are willing to have their self respect stripped from them like that on a daily basis.