You're Bo. What changes do you make

lo country

Go all in and start doing even more bizarre things to get your payout Ranting about fans after a win, hitting officials, cursing in the presser, punting on your own 20, Eickhorst sees you raise and calls. I just strapped my belt on, made it tight and decided I'm going to enjoy the ride

I've seen practices. They are organized. So I disagree. Also, eichorst has to say what he did. Bo sealed his fate yesterday. After bowl game he's gone.

From every thing i have heard, maybe number one would be how they practice. Ive heard from a lot of sources, and Damon Benning even said on Big red overreaction last night, that practice is very unorganized and useless. It makes sense with lack of discipline, lack of fundamentals, and lack of importance of taking care of the ball.

Number two would be strength and conditioning. Ive heard from person whos family is very good friends with a substantial player that it isnt very good and many players dont put hardly any effort into it. Whats worse is coaches dont care.

Get rid of Pap and Kaz. Start placing a bigger priority on recruiting. Stop bitching about the fans and embrace them.

Not nice to advocate for firing me. What did I ever do I just watch the games, hell I am not even paid nor on the team!

If I was Bo I would continue to act like I was 5 years old on a temper tantrum until I was fired. Maybe smash up the old national champship trophies is a good start? Maybe make some public statements about how winning has never been a priority of his. Maybe admit he threw the game to Iowa and thats why he did fake punt on our side of the field when only down by one score. Maybe scorn more former Husker greats, maybe call T.O. some names.

Once fired laugh all the way to bank, retire on a small tropical island.

• Fire 1

If I'm Bo I make no changes. I just got a vote of confidence from my boss, nobody that matters cares how I behave, and enough of the fanbase is content with losing four games, three to lesser opponents. Why should I change anything for these f'ing fans? Screw em, they'll miss me when I'm gone.

ucla, after embarrassing nebraska at home, may not even finish the season ranked. so, that is still our "best" loss.

I've seen practices. They are organized. So I disagree. Also, eichorst has to say what he did. Bo sealed his fate yesterday. After bowl game he's gone.

From every thing i have heard, maybe number one would be how they practice. Ive heard from a lot of sources, and Damon Benning even said on Big red overreaction last night, that practice is very unorganized and useless. It makes sense with lack of discipline, lack of fundamentals, and lack of importance of taking care of the ball.

Number two would be strength and conditioning. Ive heard from person whos family is very good friends with a substantial player that it isnt very good and many players dont put hardly any effort into it. Whats worse is coaches dont care.

Saw on another thread that he is still gone after bowl per the super secret inside sources. Supposedly waiting for their guy to commit to NU. Will be interesting to see how this pans out.

guys, are these coordinators everyone is calling for the heads of the same coordinators that would have been coaching if we were healthy and going 11-1 or 12-0?

maybe we should keep them and just stick with the injuries excuse? let us save the coordinator excuse for next season when bo still deserves one more year.

guys, are these coordinators everyone is calling for the heads of the same coordinators that would have been coaching if we were healthy and going 11-1 or 12-0?

maybe we should keep them and just stick with the injuries excuse? let us save the coordinator excuse for next season when bo still deserves one more year.

I agree. If we go making whole sale changes and fixing problems, what will we use as an excuse for next year?

No, I wouldn't want them fired if we were a 1 loss team. But that is not what happend

No, I wouldn't want them fired if we were a 1 loss team. But that is not what happend

WHAQT ABOUT THE INJURIES!?!!

Saw on another thread that he is still gone after bowl per the super secret inside sources. Supposedly waiting for their guy to commit to NU. Will be interesting to see how this pans out.

How do people still think he is getting fired after the bowl game? If you do it, you do it now. Just like every other team in the nation. If you wait til after the bowl game, you give the new coach less than a month before NSD.

Its not fair to Bo. Its not fair to the coaching staff. Its not fair to the players. Its not fair to the new coach. These are peoples lives you are dealing with, its not a game. You give them every opportunity to find another job if you don't want them anymore. Bo is coming back 100% with the statement today.