Bo Pelini speaks

Nobody

Really? You think the head coach at Texas has less media criticism than the one at Nebraska? Look, I'm all for keeping Pelini since I think we've got a team to contend the next couple years, but you've got to get out to some other places if you think the media attention at NU is worse than at UT. There's way, WAY more attention at UT since there's something like 20 newspapers covering that team from around the state of Texas. And that's not even counting the batsh!t crazy fans they've got.

I don't remember the last week Mack Brown had 4 articles written about him being in the hotseat flash across the front page of NCAAF at ESPN. That's what happened this week for Bo.

Like I said, not even close.

brown made changes and showed promise. even beat their rival, a 12th ranked team favored in the match-up.

Yeah, he changed coaches. He showed the willingness to try to address a problem. Novel idea eh?

You brought them up. And truthfully, how do we know you actually are competent to take care of them? If i had to guess it sounds like you probably live with them and they are taking care of you and your glad he can drive so he can take you where you need to go.

Yep, I did bring up him being a fan. That shouldn't open the door for you to educate me on his mental status. Otherwise, we're going to have to start talking about your family to even things out won't we?

I for one, do not want to go down this rabbit hole and this will be my last post about my grandfather. I'll thank you to silence your immature posts about him and me because the only thing they're proving is that you have no legs to stand upon with your arguments and that you're posts are incredibly insensitive and uncalled for.

Mods, I won't answer this guy anymore on the topic of my family and I would hope Huskerboard would back me on this.

Come up with some better logic about the manufactured controversy then next time.

Reported.

Manufactured? Holy Delusional dipsh*t Batman!

You know how i know it was manufactured? Because my grandfather who just reads the Grand Island Independent had no idea about this controversy when I asked him about it this week.

It was manufactured and the pot was stirred by many many people.

Your grandfather probably doesn't know what year it is. Neither does mine.

Did you just violate a hippo?

Manufactured? Holy Delusional dipsh*t Batman!

You know how i know it was manufactured? Because my grandfather who just reads the Grand Island Independent had no idea about this controversy when I asked him about it this week.

It was manufactured and the pot was stirred by many many people.

Your grandfather probably doesn't know what year it is. Neither does mine.

Did you just violate a hippo?

oh sh#t. self-reported.

I don't need an apology, I just want to see some fundamentally sound, hard nosed, competitive football. Is that to much to ask for?

And I want people to use correct forms of words. Is that too much to ask for?

that post is not pretentious at all.

Depends how uptight the reader is...

well, i like to use sarcasm to express my thoughts, so i would not say i am very uptight. but, then again, it is enough to make some people pity those around me on a daily basis.

You brought them up. And truthfully, how do we know you actually are competent to take care of them? If i had to guess it sounds like you probably live with them and they are taking care of you and your glad he can drive so he can take you where you need to go.

Yep, I did bring up him being a fan. That shouldn't open the door for you to educate me on his mental status. Otherwise, we're going to have to start talking about your family to even things out won't we?

I for one, do not want to go down this rabbit hole and this will be my last post about my grandfather. I'll thank you to silence your immature posts about him and me because the only thing they're proving is that you have no legs to stand upon with your arguments and that you're posts are incredibly insensitive and uncalled for.

Mods, I won't answer this guy anymore on the topic of my family and I would hope Huskerboard would back me on this.

You do know you are on a message board right? This isnt the circle of trust. You brought your family into it trying to make a ridiculous point. If i were you i'd look into a mirror and apologize to yourself. Also, you might find 2-3 people on here to back you up, but from the looks of it not many more.

Also, i think i will self report myself for being so inconsiderate to you. ;)