Surprising SEC title game

Someone needs to tell Mizzou that when you lose your starting QB to injury and you're transitioning to a new conference you should lose 4 games for a few years. No. Matter. What.

Yeah, exact same injury situation. Apples to apples.

In their second year in the conference, each team lost one game in conference and won their division.

I'm actually happy for Mizzou, and I never thought I'd say that.

Someone needs to tell Mizzou that when you lose your starting QB to injury and you're transitioning to a new conference you should lose 4 games for a few years. No. Matter. What.

In their second year in the conference, each team lost one game in conference and won their division.

Shhhh...it's not the same

An injured starting QB? How about their record?

It can be nect time for Tuff asRain. This time the SEC get"s wet. Inbig12, we did"nt get to beat OU in the top campion game. But Auburn will get beat by my best TAR .

I can say this is top drawer good deal for me.

Good luck to all on this best GBR board. Plus also what can the deal be by COach Pelini? Some day his face can blown up ?

Tuff ttiger

Missouri hasn't beat a single ranked team, A&M will be unranked tomorrow after losing, so no current team will be ranked that Missouri beat.

I thought every SEC team is ranked at all times???

That's because he is wrong. Mu has beaten 4 teams that were ranked. Only on of thise is still ranked though. But mizzous four victories over ranked teams is the same as OSU & FSU combined. But don't let facts get in the way of jealousy and hate.

It can be nect time for Tuff asRain. This time the SEC get"s wet. Inbig12, we did"nt get to beat OU in the top campion game. But Auburn will get beat by my best TAR .

I can say this is top drawer good deal for me.

Good luck to all on this best GBR board. Plus also what can the deal be by COach Pelini? Some day his face can blown up ?

Tuff ttiger

It's been far too long Tuff. We miss ya!

Missouri hasn't beat a single ranked team, A&M will be unranked tomorrow after losing, so no current team will be ranked that Missouri beat.

I thought every SEC team is ranked at all times???

That's because he is wrong. Mu has beaten 4 teams that were ranked. Only on of thise is still ranked though. But mizzous four victories over ranked teams is the same as OSU & FSU combined. But don't let facts get in the way of jealousy and hate.

And why is that? Because they weren't actually as good as some thought they were to begin with? Still bragging about beating that ranked Florida team?

(This post came out more snarky than intended. Just trying to illustrate the point.)

... and both teams were blown out in their respective conference championship games

... and both teams were blown out in their respective conference championship games

Uh, no.