Prediction Bowl

I don't want Texas Tech. Bad matchup against our secondary. Maybe with a month to prepare we could get Evans and SJB ready but it would be a shootout and we would need a healthy offensive line to boot. Rather have Texas, maybe the mojo spell they have over us could be broke.

The only mojo Texass has over Nebraska is bought and paid for officials courtesy of their dirty oil money checkbook.

So yes, Texass still has their 'mojo'.

I would be shocked if Michigan went to BWW bowl over us as SB nation article suggests. If the bowl committee wants to see a seriously great turnout they would stick us in the BWW against Texas. Im gonna go out on a limb and say that would be considered a much watch for a whole lot of people. If anything we should go to the gator bowl over the texas bowl and a possible rematch against Georgia. Do the bowls go off conference record or overall record? I guess that would make a difference because we would lose head to head with Minnesota but then again its not like these bowls are absolutely bound to an exact spot the teams finished. Nebraska will travel better than Minny.

I think you're right, if he loses this bowl I think he loses a lot of fans. I'm not saying the program loses fans, but I think with all of his shenanigans, losing against K-state, Texass or TT will be a lot of ammo for the anti-Bo crowd. (Not that anything happens this year, but next year will definitely be put up or shut up time)

I think you're right, if he loses this bowl I think he loses a lot of fans. I'm not saying the program loses fans, but I think with all of his shenanigans, losing against K-state, Texass or TT will be a lot of ammo for the anti-Bo crowd. (Not that anything happens this year, but next year will definitely be put up or shut up time)

a lot of us said that last year. so, you never know. maybe one more year, into perpetuity?

• Fire 1

a lot of us said that last year. so, you never know. maybe one more year, into perpetuity?

I think there are more this year, that is if you count me. I certainly remember being disappointed last year, but not angry. This year is a lot different for me. The stupid mistakes, year 6, easy schedule, sloppy football, last year before the playoff system...

That said, you might be right. If he wins this bowl game that is the magic "9 wins" and he may find a way to do it every year for eternity. This is Husker purgatory.

I think there are more this year, that is if you count me. I certainly remember being disappointed last year, but not angry. This year is a lot different for me. The stupid mistakes, year 6, easy schedule, sloppy football, last year before the playoff system...

That said, you might be right. If he wins this bowl game that is the magic "9 wins" and he may find a way to do it every year for eternity. This is Husker purgatory.

hard to say. this year was definitely different for me. i have been hopeful for the next season every year bo has been here. it is a lot harder to keep that up after this year.

• Fire 1

If he wins this bowl game that is the magic "9 wins" and he may find a way to do it every year for eternity. This is Husker purgatory.

If he does worse next year, we fire him. If he finally breaks through, he'll leave at the first decent offer he gets. The only way Bo stays is if continues to do what he's done the past six years. And that's probably what is going to happen.