Shawn Eichorst

Is it just me that is upset with Eichorst's statment? Shatel was right it was lawyer gibbirish. Open ended comments that won't stop our speculation.

I am going to support Bo as long as he is HC, I like him. I see the reasoning of people who want him gone also.

Eichost could have stopped all this talk at any time and he still hasn't. It is your job to make a decision, do your job. It is your job to answer questions every once and a while, do your job.

Eichorst seems like a sleeze ball right now. Back and forth riding along the fence.

Is it just me that is upset with Eichorst's statment? Shatel was right it was lawyer gibbirish. Open ended comments that won't stop our speculation.

I am going to support Bo as long as he is HC, I like him. I see the reasoning of people who want him gone also.

Eichost could have stopped all this talk at any time and he still hasn't. It is your job to make a decision, do your job. It is your job to answer questions every once and a while, do your job.

Eichorst seems like a sleeze ball right now. Back and forth riding along the fence.

It stopped most peoples speculation until the media wrote articles such as the one you are referencing.

"Look forward to having Pelini here for the future" says enough. He'll be here in the future. How long in the future? We don't know, Eichorst doesn't know, Pelini doesn't know.

As far as this, he doesn't comment during the season. I'm assuming he meant regular season, though - and I assume Bo probably told him that recruiting will suffer until he makes a decision on Bo's future.

In Eichorst's statement, the word speculation is used. I'd check out the word immediately preceding it. And I think we learned some things about listening to the media this weekend.....or maybe we didn't.

I want to reaffirm what I have said many times since I have arrived at the University of Nebraska -- that I positively respect, appreciate and support our football student-athletes, coaches and staff, as we do everyone in the Husker family. We very much look forward to our upcoming bowl game and Coach Pelini continuing to lead our program in the future. LINK

So Shatel thinks this is lawyer gibberish? Perhaps the problem is with Shatel. And not with Eichorst's statement. What was Eichorst supposed to say? This seems like a succinct show of support. It's a statement that would put the controversy to bed--except for a speculation by a handful of jackass journalists.

• Fire 1

Time to put a stake in this and let things be. Bo is our coach and I love his passion yet hate the systemic issues we see weekly, monthly and yearly.

Nothing else SE could have said that would have made a difference other than "I Guarantee Bo will be here for X long?"

I will support Bo and the kids until such day he is no longer the coach, however I will not stand up and make excuses for him or issues we see in the future. We all know where we stand here and for better or worse, Bo and Nebraska are married and we damn well better try to make the best of it.

If you refuse to back the man, then I guess the next record that will fall is the (consecutive sell out streak) and if that occures, yes, the date Bo is no longer here will most likely be in the forefront of Shawn E's mind!

• Fire 1

Time to put a stake in this and let things be. Bo is our coach and I love his passion yet hate the systemic issues we see weekly, monthly and yearly.

Nothing else SE could have said that would have made a difference other than "I Guarantee Bo will be here for X long?"

I will support Bo and the kids until such day he is no longer the coach, however I will not stand up and make excuses for him or issues we see in the future. We all know where we stand here and for better or worse, Bo and Nebraska are married and we damn well better try to make the best of it.

If you refuse to back the man, then I guess the next record that will fall is the (consecutive sell out streak) and if that occures, yes, the date Bo is no longer here will most likely be in the forefront of Shawn E's mind!

+1