Bo's record speaks for itself!

Proposal for all the fans who say "we can't get anyone here"

Let's call that bluff, the we'll all know.

first we have to call the "one more year" bluff. because, something tells me when we have this conversation next year after a similar season, we will still be stuck with "one more year".

Then the injuries bluff. Or the young team bluff. Perhaps then the "they played every important game under a full moon" bluff

Tiring.

I'm not sure anyone on an internet forum can help you with your proposal

Under that premise, you'd never need an athletic director.

You must have inside information then.

Think about what you said, in a situation where several a list coaches were dropping their resumes off in North Stadium, why would you pay a person to find one?

Myself, I'd like my million dollars to beat the bushes a little. So cool it with the insider info straw man.

Maybe you took what I said too literal. If we truly had coaches interested, I think they would be here. A PROVEN head coach. The ONLY head coach that has been a PROVEN head coach that has been mentioned on this board about coming here has been Jim Tressell. Do you think we could honestly get a coach with his high profile in a bitchy and spoiled fan base? We have yet to have one, EVER. Every head coach we have had take over, has never had head coaching experience (except Callahan with the Raiders).

Think about what you said, in a situation where several a list coaches were dropping their resumes off in North Stadium, why would you pay a person to find one?

Myself, I'd like my million dollars to beat the bushes a little. So cool it with the insider info straw man.

Maybe you took what I said too literal. If we truly had coaches interested, I think they would be here. A PROVEN head coach. The ONLY head coach that has been a PROVEN head coach that has been mentioned on this board about coming here has been Jim Tressell. Do you think we could honestly get a coach with his high profile in a bitchy and spoiled fan base?

Yes.

• Fire 1

Maybe you took what I said too literal. If we truly had coaches interested, I think they would be here. A PROVEN head coach. The ONLY head coach that has been a PROVEN head coach that has been mentioned on this board about coming here has been Jim Tressell. Do you think we could honestly get a coach with his high profile in a bitchy and spoiled fan base?

Yes.

We are aware you believe we could get Tressel. The person in charge of hiring the position seems to have chosen Pelini.

Yes.

Like I said, I call bluff. We don't have one, never have had one come to this program, except Callahan. Until then, I think saying we could get a high caliber coach is a complete bluff.

Dude, 10. Years. Ago. With a completely different regime. Not the same thing at all

I believe there's no shortage of coaches more competent than Bo Pelini Nebraska could land provided the Regents let the AD do his job.

Prove it, and I will agree with you. Until they come here, or reports come out saying they wanted to come here, then there is no proof. IF we get rid of Bo, this program needs to hire a PROVEN winning head coach.

Maybe you took what I said too literal. If we truly had coaches interested, I think they would be here. A PROVEN head coach. The ONLY head coach that has been a PROVEN head coach that has been mentioned on this board about coming here has been Jim Tressell. Do you think we could honestly get a coach with his high profile in a bitchy and spoiled fan base? We have yet to have one, EVER. Every head coach we have had take over, has never had head coaching experience (except Callahan with the Raiders).

Huh?

Some of you doom-and-gloomers need to take a step back from the ledge.

I believe there's no shortage of coaches more competent than Bo Pelini Nebraska could land provided the Regents let the AD do his job.

Prove it, and I will agree with you. Until they come here, or reports come out saying they wanted to come here, then there is no proof. IF we get rid of Bo, this program needs to hire a PROVEN winning head coach.

This is what it's come to? I have to prove this?

Ok, let me get Chris Petersen on the phone, I'll have him call you. Or any MWC coach of your choosing. Or James Franklin.

Or, and I'm getting wonky here, we let the athletic director try. Crazy, I know.

So have we reached a moot point now?

Until next year. Fair or unfair, Bo isn't going to shake off this stink unless he has a break through season. It's going to be the same song and dance next year. This whole thing really is toxic for everyone involved.

His anger speaks for itself. Winning 70% isn't too shabby though.

maybe, except when in the last 3 years you played anyone worth a damn you got manhandled. and what is bo's signature win? his 2009 loss to texas? 2010 mizzou or ok. st.? mich @ the big house? are those that great?

Completely agreed. His record against similar competition or better is pretty bad.