Bo's record speaks for itself!

Zoogies, you are aware that Osborne didn't put a top notch team on the field until 82 right? With Turner Gill as his QB.

You're aware that Tom Osborne finished Top 10 in one or both the coaches and AP poll in each of his first sixteen seasons, right?

You're aware that in the last six years, the number of coaches who have finished in the Top 10 or have made a BCS bowl and that this is not a small number, right?

You're aware that Osborne took over a program that had won back to back national championships, right?

and bo took over a broken system. so what? what does it say, then, that bo's best year was his second and his worse has been his sixth?

You're right A F Bo isn't Osborne. But he could be a dam good coach if given some more time. I know! I know! You already know how this is going to turn out. Bo sucks. But Osborne thinks he could be pretty good or he wouldn't have Harvey neutered.

I think he cares more about his legacy than anything else. Add to that it allows him to give a big FU to HP just makes it fun for him.

Zoogies, you are aware that Osborne didn't put a top notch team on the field until 82 right? With Turner Gill as his QB.

You're aware that Tom Osborne finished Top 10 in one or both the coaches and AP poll in each of his first sixteen seasons, right?

You're aware that in the last six years, the number of coaches who have finished in the Top 10 or have made a BCS bowl and that this is not a small number, right?

You're aware that Osborne took over a program that had won back to back national championships, right?

So did Frank Solich, look where that got us.

Another post taken in a different direction.......

and bo took over a broken system. so what? what does it say, then, that bo's best year was his second and his worse has been his sixth?

What year of Osborne's coaching tenure would you say was his best? And what year was his worst?

TO's first rankings as head coach were: 4th, 7th, 9th, 9th, 9th, 12th, 8th, 9th. These are all better than Pelini has produced. (14th was the best and was done with Cally's recruits.) If you're waiting for a top-notch team out of Pelini, I'm guessing you'll be waiting more than another 4 years.

Using today's standard, Devaney would have been canned after back to back 6-4 seasons in 1967 and 1968. Luckily, smarter folks prevailed.

TO inherited a team from the Bobfather that went 11th, 1st,1st and 4th.

Do we need to review the national ranks of Cally's teams? Bo didn't inherit a successful program a year removed from back to back MNCs like TO did.

No real comparison there.

Bo, pro Bo fans, and pro Bo Media have stated that he has won 9/10 games a year. This year will not be one of those years, but I want you to look at his record. He has won 9 or 10 games a year and is one of the top 5 or 10 winningest coaches in the country over the last 6 years. Before I make my statement I know what you migjt say. "He didn't choose the schedule".

Bo has racked up pud wins against the Idaho's Sdsu's Southern miss, Wyoming, and the sister's of the poor... you get my point. The argument that he has won all these games and now in a very weak B1G conference wins against Illinois purdue and the likes of these teams, how as a fan can you/we be subjective with a record against such weak competition and against "good/great" competition we get out coached out

played and out disciplined? Why is the administration and fans alike accepting this?

Good post. Those who believe in Bo will do so despite the evidence including that which you cited that indicates even his very mediocre record isn't all it's cracked up to be. I hear them chirping about how great he is and how hard it is to win at Nebraska and how there's no way anyone any better would even come to coach at Nebraska and think I'm on an Iowa chat board listening to Hawkeye fans defending Kirk Ferentz. Then I remember that Kirk Ferentz and the Hawkeyes just came into Memorial Stadium on Senior Day, stole Bo's pants, pulled his underwear up over his head and slapped the crap out of him, while beating us by 21 and leaving with our trophy. So just when it seems like we've sunk to the level of Iowa, Iowa comes in and kicks the snot out of us. Welcome to hell I guess.

And those who hate Bo will find this post to be good. I can hear all the chirping from your end on how bad he is as well.

Funny thing is, even NON BO supporters know if you fire Bo, you won't get a quality coach here. Have you heard of any knocking on our door? Please enlighten us.

There are some reputable experts out there who have also stated that Bo deserves one more year to do something, since he has the talent he has been working for.

Again, Bo is here, will be here, no point in these stupid posts anymore. Support your athletes, coaches and administration. Is that really too much for you spoiled fans to do?

I agreed with you until you went here.

And I'm f'ing sick of this word. It's not just you that brings up this word. It repeatedly comes up all the time. And each time, I start thinking...how am I a spoiled Nebraska football fan?

Is it the miracle comebacks against lesser competition that I've grown accustomed to?

Is it the lack of being ranked in a major poll? Or even being considered for votes?

Is it that I'm excited that the only highlights on national sports TV is either when Nebraska plays a ranked team or Bo goes nuts?

Is it blowing leads and watching a coaching staff on the sidelines look like they have no idea what to do?

Is it the consistent inconsistency in all facets of the game?

Is it wondering who is coming out in any particular week...Jeckyll or Hyde? On any side of the ball?

Is it complete irrelevancy? Knowing no one takes you seriously anymore?

Urban dictionary defines 'spoiled' as: One who is given anything and everything they want.

I absolutely love National Championships. I love the Huskers being ranked. I love them being talked about in a sensible manner on a week-by-week basis, not because this program is a three-ring circus that is amusing for the masses while they watch their program progress and continue to forget that Nebraska is even a football team. I'm not spoiled. Because I sure as hell didn't ask for or want any of this. And I'm not getting what I want. Call me selfish. Call me wanting. Don't call me spoiled.

It's a cold, snow day and reading this post today ... man Foppa expresses my thoughts.