Update for our non-conference foes

Wyoming (5-7) and S.Miss (1-11) failed to qualify for post season bowl. Wyoming has fired HC Dave Christensen (yesterday news).

UCLA (9-3) received 2nd place in PAC12 south division. BCS Standings: #18. #19 in Coaches poll.

South Dakota State (9-4) made sweet sixteen in FCS tourney bracket. Still alive. Facing Eastern Washington next Saturday @ EWU (red turf)

It certainly was a gauntlet test for our boys this season. Throw in the brutal B1G conference games we had and it's easy to see why the powers that be wanted to lock up a similar performance for at least one more year.

has anyone ever read bo's contract? i am starting to think that he is contractually obligated to lose at least four games. if that is the case, i would say he chose pretty wisely.

• Fire 1

It certainly was a gauntlet test for our boys this season. Throw in the brutal B1G conference games we had and it's easy to see why the powers that be wanted to lock up a similar performance for at least one more year.

has anyone ever read bo's contract? i am starting to think that he is contractually obligated to lose at least four games. if that is the case, i would say he chose pretty wisely.

I would bet they could not find another coach who could assure such regularity. Surely there is not another that could lose four with this schedule. PeLLLLini is the proper spelling.

• Fire 1

obligated to lose at least four games

Please clarify

Kind of self explanatory isn't it?

Factually incorrect

Erm 2008-Present beg to differ?

Pelini has not lost "at least" 4 games per season. He has lost "no more than" 4 games per season. Beg to differ all you like.....it's incorrect.