WR JUCO Eric Lauderdale [Arizona State - Signed LOI]

Amac3309

Boy are they excited about this one out here. And as far as kissing his NFL chances away, I don't necessarily agree with that. ASU's offense is performing at a very high level, especially in the passing game. With Taylor Kelly coming back, I could see that being very enticing for a Juco WR, especially when compared to TA throwing him the ball next year. Would have much rather seen him become a Husker, but it's a great get for ASU.

Oh yeah a 16-29 for 125 yards against that vaunted Texas Tech defense in the bowl game. Those Sun Devils really got that Offense humming. I think our offense is similar to ASU but we will have a defense to back it up. Best of luck to the kid.

Right, that makes sense to look at one game to determine how well the offense played for all of last season. Compare both seasons in final NCAA rankings. Passing yards per game: ASU 32nd, NU 58th. Rushing yards per game: NU 19th, ASU 40th. Points per game: ASU 10th, NU 48th.

I can see how those stats could appeal to a WR.

Oh yeah a 16-29 for 125 yards against that vaunted Texas Tech defense in the bowl game. Those Sun Devils really got that Offense humming. I think our offense is similar to ASU but we will have a defense to back it up. Best of luck to the kid.

Right, that makes sense to look at one game to determine how well the offense played for all of last season. Compare both seasons in final NCAA rankings. Passing yards per game: ASU 32nd, NU 58th. Rushing yards per game: NU 19th, ASU 40th. Points per game: ASU 10th, NU 48th.

Nebraska did lose its 3 year starting, record setting qbs for most of the year though

Nebraska did lose its 3 year starting, record setting qb for most

To be fair, Nebraska did lose its 3 year senior starting qb

Damn phone, try to post something once and it goes 3 times

Nebraska did lose its 3 year starting, record setting qbs for most of the year though

I might be drunk

Damn phone, try to post something once and it goes 3 times

I'm curious. Who did Nebraska lose again for most of the year?

• Fire 2