Any Chance TM can play/start the bowl game?

If this needs to be merged into another thread, merge away. I couldn't find anything specific to this topic.

Part of me wants to see TA get the start (if healthy) and work toward next year.

But part of me also thinks it would be good to have TM on the field for a good send off and hopefully a good game. He could always be pulled if needed.

I don't get a chance to follow all the bit by bit news, so is there any chance TM is ready to play by the bowl game?

It would be great if TM got the start or at least some meaningful play time to end his career here. If he's healthy enough and mobile, I've got to believe he would give us the best execution at that position, even having been sidelined for as long as he has. Of course with the caveat that Beck won't use him as primarily a pocket passer- we don't need to see that (Minnesota) again for any reason.

I've never been a TM fan. The guy had guts, but almost always under performed in big games. However, I'll admit that TM gives us a chance to score more points than does TA. If he's fit, let's use him. However, let's bring TA in for a few series, too.

2010 Washington, 2010 Kansas State, 2010 Missouri, 2010 Oklahoma State, 2011 Ohio State, 2011 Michigan State, 2011 Penn State, 2012 Wisconsin, 2012 Northwestern, 2012 Michigan and 2012 Michigan State disagree with your assessment that he almost always under performed.

• Fire 6

I wouldnt mind seeing him go out the way he came in. The guy was one of the fastest i have ever seen his freshman year... i had to pick my jaw up off the floor a couple times. His speed was unreal. I remember ESPN did one of their sports science features on his burst.

That injury definitely slowed him down a step.