Youngstown Boys 30 for 30 . . .

OH HSKR FAN

I remember when the 'NCAA sanctions' were coming down and thinking Clarett must have done something really bad and was getting what he deserved. What a scumbag that AD was. I now have absolutely no respect for Andy Geiger and will root against any team he associates with.

This. That 30 for 30 was really well done. I came away believing Maurice was thrown under the bus by Geiger to save his ass. I remember thinking at the time, why Maurice could not try out for the NFL after one year. Other major sports allow it, why not football? It was good to see Maurice getting his act together though. He was a phenomenal player nonetheless!

I watched some of this. Not too bad. I was glad to see that he Clarett is trying to be a contributing member of society. Too many times, young men like him would rather wear their prison sentence like a badge of honor and continue down the same paths that got them there in the first place.

He should be commended for trying to make a difference.

Some things I noticed as well now that I got a chance to sit down and watch this.

They villify Geiger more regarding the suspension of Clarrett. They never once mention that he decided to stop going to class in February after the National Championship game, so that didn't help his case.

Did ESPN really not think OSU fans wouldn't watch this and recognize a video clip of Carlos Hyde trucking the RB coach when they were talking about spring training for Clarrett?

Did ESPN really not think OSU fans wouldn't watch this and recognize a video clip of Carlos Hyde trucking the RB coach when they were talking about spring training for Clarrett?

I wonder how they got some of the video of MC and/or JT in various settings where you'd think a video wouldn't be filming. Was this done after the fact for the documentary?

I also noticed when showing MC first touchdown vs Texas Tech (early Sept) they show a crowd shot after the TD and the crowd had winter gear on.

I wonder how they got some of the video of MC and/or JT in various settings where you'd think a video wouldn't be filming. Was this done after the fact for the documentary?

I also noticed when showing MC first touchdown vs Texas Tech (early Sept) they show a crowd shot after the TD and the crowd had winter gear on.

it was all staged. he looks older, and notice the newer tattoos he didn't have when at OSU

it was all staged. he looks older, and notice the newer tattoos he didn't have when at OSU

That's exactly what I was thinking. He did his workouts on the beach FOR this documentary as opposed to when he was at Ohio State.

That's exactly what I was thinking. He did his workouts on the beach FOR this documentary as opposed to when he was at Ohio State.

LionAndSheepLamb-animal02.jpg

Wow, civility between Bucknuts and the Vulvarine. You don't see THAT very often. For any topic. :lol:

Anybody else think Clarett was on steroids while at OSU. He looked about 20 pounds heavier before he went to prison.

You do realize a lot of the shirtless shots of him were filmed just for this movie right?

Either way, he's 1 inch taller than me, and 8 pounds more than me. I don't take steroids, haven't even consumed supplements. Yet I'm very muscular as well. If you know what you're doing, you can put on a lot of muscle mass without help. If he was 260-270 pounds of muscle, then what you said could have merit.

Anybody else think Clarett was on steroids while at OSU. He looked about 20 pounds heavier before he went to prison.

You do realize a lot of the shirtless shots of him were filmed just for this movie right?

Either way, he's 1 inch taller than me, and 8 pounds more than me. I don't take steroids, haven't even consumed supplements. Yet I'm very muscular as well. If you know what you're doing, you can put on a lot of muscle mass without help. If he was 260-270 pounds of muscle, then what you said could have merit.

Wifi?