Youngstown Boys 30 for 30 . . .

OH HSKR FAN

Anybody else think Clarett was on steroids while at OSU. He looked about 20 pounds heavier before he went to prison.

You do realize a lot of the shirtless shots of him were filmed just for this movie right?

Either way, he's 1 inch taller than me, and 8 pounds more than me. I don't take steroids, haven't even consumed supplements. Yet I'm very muscular as well. If you know what you're doing, you can put on a lot of muscle mass without help. If he was 260-270 pounds of muscle, then what you said could have merit.

Wifi?

huh?

Anybody else think Clarett was on steroids while at OSU. He looked about 20 pounds heavier before he went to prison.

You do realize a lot of the shirtless shots of him were filmed just for this movie right?

Either way, he's 1 inch taller than me, and 8 pounds more than me. I don't take steroids, haven't even consumed supplements. Yet I'm very muscular as well. If you know what you're doing, you can put on a lot of muscle mass without help. If he was 260-270 pounds of muscle, then what you said could have merit.

Wifi?

huh?

You come from a naturally strong family as well?

• Fire 2

Wifi?

huh?

You come from a naturally strong family as well?

Nah not really. Just did my dues in the gym.

I apologize. You are not familiar with our former resident recruiting insider/know it all; nebraskafaninwi. Or for short, Wifi.

No. I did spend about 5 minutes trying to figure out what working out had to do with a wireless connection :lol:

I'm not a know it all, I just dislike when people see someone with muscles and instantly equates it to steroids. Mostly because of the amount of dedication I put in the gym, I don't want people to think I took an "easy" way out.

I apologize. You are not familiar with our former resident recruiting insider/know it all; nebraskafaninwi. Or for short, Wifi.

No. I did spend about 5 minutes trying to figure out what working out had to do with a wireless connection :lol:

I'm not a know it all, I just dislike when people see someone with muscles and instantly equates it to steroids. Mostly because of the amount of dedication I put in the gym, I don't want people to think I took an "easy" way out.

Nebraskafaninwi (Wifi) went on a message board claiming worldly feats of strength because he came from a naturally strong family. He was banned from this site for several reasons that I am not sure I know all of them.

So anytime someone on here talks about their own athleticism or strength or anything like that, there tends to be a smartass like myself that will inquire whether that person is Wifi or related to his said family.

Nebraskafaninwi (Wifi) went on a message board claiming worldly feats of strength because he came from a naturally strong family. He was banned from this site for several reasons that I am not sure I know all of them.

So anytime someone on here talks about their own athleticism or strength or anything like that, there tends to be a smartass like myself that will inquire whether that person is Wifi or related to his said family.

Now that I understand....:lol:

Clarett as an Omaha Nighthawk didn't look like the same guy physically as he did at OSU. Roids? I don't know, but feel it is a fair question to ask.

After making a wild acusation, I did research. 230 at USU and 236 in Omaha. I am sure no one has done steroids at OSU, ever.

Not denying that steroids have been in college football. I am denying that what I saw on him was a result of steroids.

Clarett was good enough to start for OSU as a true freshman. The film said he was the first RB in history to do so, so you'd have to think his athletic ability or commitment to football and the weight training that goes with it exceeded that of the average player. Lache Seastrunk who plays for Baylor is 5-10 215 and runs a 4.36 40. He's added 30 lbs. since HS and yet still can run a sub 4.4. What I'm trying to say is seeing a true freshman RB playing at 230 shouldn't be that hard to believe.