ESPN ranked NU coaching gig top 10, ahead of UGA; Georgia Board goes nuts

Apparently someone on the Georgia Message Board posted that they watched a Sportscenter segment ranking the top coaching gigs in CFB. He didn't provide a link but another poster who saw it remembered the order as follows:

1. Alabama

2. Texas

3. Florida

4. USC

5. Notre Dame

6. Oklahoma

7. Ohio St.

8. Michigan

9. Nebraska

10. FSU

11. Oregon

12. Miami

13. LSU

14. Auburn

15. Georgia

14 teams ranked ahead of them, but DONU is the only one GA board goes ape-s*** about. I posted a link to it below, it's mildly entertaining to see how angry they are and read how they rip on us; I'm always curious to hear other fanbases' perceptions of us. The conversation even devolves into an argument about which state, NE or GA, has more hicks/rednecks.

http://www.secrant.com/rant/p/46884099/Georgia-Not-A-Top-15-Coaching-Gig-According-To-ESPN.aspx

I think ESPN's list is reasonable. It's an interesting debate about which coaching gig is better overall, UGA or NU. How the average CFB fan feels depends on if they value historical achievement-to-date or the current/future outlook. I think NU is still a more desirable gig than UGA in both categories but I'm obviously a little biased.

A few of those posters actually have a level head, it's a small amount that are running their mouths about Nebraska. How about we take our non-relevant a$$es down to the Gator Bowl and kick their prestigious a$$es all over the field?!

I would agree with this ↑

While I think the HC position @ Nebraska is still a "TOP JOB" for CFB, we can't argue it has taken a hit (2000s to present)!