Top 24 WR's in CFB

Hope this wan't already covered. Didn't see anything in the thread titles about this so if I'm wrong I apologize.

Kenny Bell cracks BR's top 24 WR list at #22.

Bell is a really good receiver who has taken more steps toward being a quality target in 2013. The junior works the underneath routes very well and understands how to use his body and burst.

Matt Miller's NFL Draft Projection

5th Rd.—Doesn't have speed, explosive ability of a top WR. (Future projection)

Edit- Here's the link. Sorry. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1839327-br-cfb-250-top-24-wide-receivers-in-college-football

These are the best group of receivers I have seen at NU. BUT they have not reached the elite level yet. Watching the NFL last week they were showing some catches saying the "good ones" routinely make the routine catches and make a few "circus" catches per game. Our guys sometimes miss the routine amd very few circus style catches.

Some of the catching issues could be on the QB though in their defense.

Hope this wan't already covered. Didn't see anything in the thread titles about this so if I'm wrong I apologize.

Bell is a really good receiver who has taken more steps toward being a quality target in 2013. The junior works the underneath routes very well and understands how to use his body and burst.

Just my opinion, but I think Bell has some growing to do, both mentally and physically, before he takes that next step.

• Fire 2

Just my opinion, but I think Bell has some growing to do, both mentally and physically, before he takes that next step.

I think Bell happened to be playing injured for a decent portion of the season.....

Ailing pains and aches have the potential to take away some speed......

Just a hunch....

I think Bell happened to be playing injured for a decent portion of the season.....

Just a hunch....

No, I don't think it's a hunch. I think you're right, he was pretty beat up all year. Don't count me in those debating his speed. I think he needs to bulk up a bit. Some muscle mass would slow him down a bit, but he still has good feet, great route running when he gives the effort, and he has moves and vision. I just think he would get handled pretty easily in press coverage against DB's on the next level. He's a wiry guy. As far as the mental thing, I just think he pays too much attention to outside noise. Hopefully he learns soon that he shouldn't be allowing "others" to affect his mood so much.

Just a hunch....

Why are the teams we're losing to not have aches and pains. Their season is just as long. Shouldn't they hurt too? Maybe if your winning the aches don't matter as much

Just a hunch....

Why are the teams we're losing to not have aches and pains. Their season is just as long. Shouldn't they hurt too? Maybe if your winning the aches don't matter as much

Who or what says they don't!?

Just curious......

NEB's upcoming bowl game opponent, Georgia, might have something to say.

Just a hunch....

No, I don't think it's a hunch. I think you're right, he was pretty beat up all year. Don't count me in those debating his speed. I think he needs to bulk up a bit. Some muscle mass would slow him down a bit, but he still has good feet, great route running when he gives the effort, and he has moves and vision. I just think he would get handled pretty easily in press coverage against DB's on the next level. He's a wiry guy. As far as the mental thing, I just think he pays too much attention to outside noise. Hopefully he learns soon that he shouldn't be allowing "others" to affect his mood so much.

Getting rid of twitter would solve a bunch of Bell's issues, if he indeed has them. But the fact that he doesn't, and it affects him, shows an underlying problem.

YES

Just a hunch....

Who or what says they don't!?

Just curious......

NEB's upcoming bowl game opponent, Georgia, might have something to say.

Guys that are out(Murray) with a knee are not aches and pains. My point is that all of the other off field crap really took a mental toll on the guys. Kenny slipped late in the season.

I think there is a possibility the off-the-field issues caused some problems for the team......

We won't know for sure though.

I believe the bowl game provides the team with some redemption for the season.

I don't like making excuses for the players or the team......there shouldn't be any.....

But aches and pains could've slowed Kenny down. He just didn't have as a good of a season as I hoped.