Top 24 WR's in CFB

He won't last in the NFL. He cares too much of what people think of him. wait til he gets to the NFL if he thinks it's bad now.

I disagree. He's just a very happy go lucky guy who is friends with everyone. He reminds me of my BIL who's from there. And when confronted they snap back a little but aren't mad about it. Its more a of a need to find out whats they guys problem is or why he things that way. Once they find out they move on.

so instead of just ignoring he lets it get to him. got it. Oh by the way when he is in the NFL and he gets a tweet saying "Go kill yourself". what's he going to think then? If you think it's bad now in college it's worse in the NFL when it becomes a full time job. He needs to not let it affect him and ignore it. Your comment saying once they find out they move on won't work. He's pretty damn lucky he's at a program where fans are a hell of a lot more nice and can hold back their tongue more. If anything has taught you about some fans is that they are ready to ruin their life for it, ala alabama vs lsu post game championship. He better hope he doesn't get drafted by philly.

This is silly. It is embarrassing that some of.our fans are compared to Philly fans and some want to.say Kenny Is soft instead of putting the blame on the 1% of fans who are idiots. Fans attacking kids on the internet are an insult to mankind and if a kid takes a swipe back he is soft and needs to ignore it? Thats ridiculous. I remember Niles Paul caught a lot of flack after a couple games where fans threatened him and it really got to him and he talked about how merciless fans can be. Niles plays in the NFL and seems to handle criticism and big boy fans just fine.

Agree!!!