Ghost Stories

So again I ask, how do brand new homes become haunted?

They don't.

Not usually, no. More likely something attached to an individual than a location. Even more likely that it's explainable.

But it's not impossible.

How do you mean?

I would guess he means if a ghost was to attach itself to someone or something. I'm sure there are theories out there as to how/why this happens?

So again I ask, how do brand new homes become haunted?

They don't.

Not usually, no. More likely something attached to an individual than a location. Even more likely that it's explainable.

But it's not impossible.

How do you mean?

I would guess he means if a ghost was to attach itself to someone or something. I'm sure there are theories out there as to how/why this happens?

Yes there are stories of kids loving a certain toy, then died tragically. Because they were so attachec to the toy or put so much energy into it. The house the toy is in can become haunted. From what it seems theres a decent size market for vintage toys or antiques. So buying one of these items could cause a new home to be come haunted.

Due to western expansion, wars between Native Americans, outlaws on the run, murders. Due to those reasons theres countless areas where people have died that their spirit could still be lingering around. Build a house in one of those areas and guess what you now have more guests then you expected in the home.

Or you can have a couple people playing with a ouija board. If you believe it could be a portal to the otherside then you could invite in spirits that won't leave. Similar to the movie exorcist. Which is suposable a true story about a house in Missouri.

Those are just some possible reasons on why a brand new or really any home could become haunted. Just because your hear some noises. Such as mentioned earlier the old hollywood cliche chains rattling in the basement. Doesn't mean your house is haunted. There can be natural causes to it. True investigators go in trying to prove the events have a natural cause. Because the overall goal is to find the truth, and to help people especially childred feel safe in their home. The only time anything should point out to evidence of a haunt is if you can not duplicate the effect by a natural way.

• Fire 1

Exactly +1

The goal is always the truth. If a team goes in looking for the Ghost of Jacob Marley, they are in for a let down. Helping a family feel safer about their living situation is more rewarding tban catching something paranormal.

As Far as haunted posessions go, I always think of James Deans car. After his death the car was sold numerous times and people in posession of it ended up dying in an accident or being injured. Even when the car was torn apart, pieces of it were traced to accidents. Haunted or not thats some bad mojo.

Exactly +1

The goal is always the truth. If a team goes in looking for the Ghost of Jacob Marley, they are in for a let down. Helping a family feel safer about their living situation is more rewarding tban catching something paranormal.

As Far as haunted posessions go, I always think of James Deans car. After his death the car was sold numerous times and people in posession of it ended up dying in an accident or being injured. Even when the car was torn apart, pieces of it were traced to accidents. Haunted or not thats some bad mojo.

i've never heard of that story before. But just googled it, fascinating story.