2014 Alternate Unis?

Redux

I'm not against skipping the alternate stuff entirely, but if we do it for one game again, I think we need to stand out. Do something entirely different with the helmet and uniform as opposed to just modifying it a little and splashing in some black.

tgdsyxk.jpg

That might be the single coolest helmet I have ever seen!!

What is our win-loss ratio when we wear alternate unis? Just curious

Well if you count the throwback then we are 2-1. We should probably be 3-0 but we decided UCLA should enjoy their time in Lincoln in the second half

Over the last 5 years we're 2-1 but what about all-time?

The only other alternate game I can remember is all white vs Colorado, whicH I thought looked amazing, but we lost that game (not that it had anything to do with our uniforms).

Well if you count the throwback then we are 2-1. We should probably be 3-0 but we decided UCLA should enjoy their time in Lincoln in the second half

The only other alternate game I can remember is all white vs Colorado, whicH I thought looked amazing, but we lost that game (not that it had anything to do with our uniforms).

Would you consider the fugly solid stripe on the pants an alternate?

Would you consider the fugly solid stripe on the pants an alternate?

Not really, since they were our uniforms for the entire season.

1986 Oklahoma was an alternate game. All red. We lost.

In 1992 we did all whites on the road against washington, Missouri, and Iowa St. Dont know if that counts as alternate or not, for it appeared to be the norm for the season until the Oklahoma and KState/Tokyo game.

In 2002, I cant count them as alternates. That was the uniform for the season.

I've always been a proponent of the infamous corn helmet. I just think that would be frickin awesome.