2014 Alternate Unis?

Redux

I'm not against skipping the alternate stuff entirely, but if we do it for one game again, I think we need to stand out. Do something entirely different with the helmet and uniform as opposed to just modifying it a little and splashing in some black.

tgdsyxk.jpg

That helmet is awesome! I'd agree with you on that, but doesn't Adidas decide what our uniforms looks like? That's our alternatives usually look like Wisconsins or any other Adidas teams

i swear to little baby jesus in a manger... people make these threads to f--- with me. make it stop!

last time this night terror happened... the first pic to get love on the first page was made into reality. make. it. stop. now.

It's not like the thread title didn't tell you exactly what this is about. Yet you clicked on it.

• Fire 1

I'm not against skipping the alternate stuff entirely, but if we do it for one game again, I think we need to stand out. Do something entirely different with the helmet and uniform as opposed to just modifying it a little and splashing in some black.

tgdsyxk.jpg

That helmet is awesome! I'd agree with you on that, but doesn't Adidas decide what our uniforms looks like? That's our alternatives usually look like Wisconsins or any other Adidas teams

there are at least 5 adidas design associates lurking on this thread right now. they will probably use this.

i swear to little baby jesus in a manger... people make these threads to f--- with me. make it stop!

last time this night terror happened... the first pic to get love on the first page was made into reality. make. it. stop. now.

It's not like the thread title didn't tell you exactly what this is about. Yet you clicked on it.

jaguars.gif

what do my reading skills have to do with adidas designers being inbred?

what makes you think i didn't know exactly what this thread was before i clicked on it?

jaguars.gif

what makes you think i didn't know exactly what this thread was before i clicked on it?

I know you knew what it was I just don't really get why you're freaking out about it :) just ignore it!

Also it's buried somewhere but we have a thread for alternate uniform discussion.

Ah, here it is: http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/58560-nebraska-alternative-aka-sacrilegious-uniform-slamma-ramma-extravaganza-2012/page__st__1500

• Fire 1

jaguars.gif

I know you knew what it was I just don't really get why you're freaking out about it :) just ignore it!

Also it's buried somewhere but we have a thread for alternate uniform discussion.

Ah, here it is: http://www.huskerboa.../page__st__1500

Im convinced im in the twilight zone.

Why am i freaking out? because the last time this thread was made, adidas used the first bullsh#t of an excuse of a uniform posted from this board. Yeah im aware of the other thread, are you f'ing with me? who doesnt know about that thread?

just ignore it until we play miami in lincoln with that amateur herbie husker helmet design. you dont get it.