2014 Alternate Unis?

Redux

MO has an opinion. Bowfin has one too. Regardless of the subject, if it is different from his thinking, MO never just says his peace and walks away. And that gets tiring, regardless of the subject.

I did say my piece and walk away. Then he brought the thread up again.

What's funny is I get called out by some for not replying to them. Others call me out for replying. I guess it's damned if you do damned if you don't.

MO has an opinion. Bowfin has one too. Regardless of the subject, if it is different from his thinking, MO never just says his peace and walks away. And that gets tiring, regardless of the subject.

What's funny is I get called out by some for not replying to them. Others call me out for replying. I guess it's damned if you do damned if you don't.

You have every right to reply or not reply. Glad you did in this instance though! (No sarcasm intended)

Who was it in here that made the Bugeater Throwback concept art? We need to get that ball rolling again.

I had put this one together earlier in the thread

OrnXT98.jpg

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......mainly because it's nike.

And I am not going to lie, I think it just unappealing. I understand its a concept but I'd vote no.

Just letting you know that not everybody has the same ideas about things...even if they have breast cancer in common. Just file that away for future reference.

For you, a pink ribbon is a big deal, for some, it's a painful reminder.

Now I'm done.

one word, three syllables:

BUGEATERS

Bugeaters-Movie-Team.jpg

I don't think the football team ever wore uniforms exactly like this. Most of the pictures of Flippin are with white shirts with large block Ns. The closest Flippin era combo to that photo was this fruity looking fellow on the far right.

1894_Bugeaters_XL.jpg

But even he doesn't have the red sleeves, and the "U of N" appears to have been written on with toothpaste.

Years later in 1909 they came close:

6TNA7nF.png?1

• 3 months later...

How about this?

-Matte White Helmet

-Chrome Red N & Stripe

-Chrome Gray Facemask - New 70's

I like that, nice look with a bit of a twist. If reasons for the Alternates include 1) Merchandising and 2) Getting kids to think Nebraska is cool, do we need to go more bold and audacious so that the alternate has the impact that it is intended to have.