Ed Cunningham, Mike Patrick, and Jeanine Edwards to call Gator Bowl...

Thoughts? Could be worse, right? I love Mike Patrick for the CWS, but football I'm not so sure about. I do remember in the late '90s or early '00s watching the CWS on tv and they showed Mike Patrick with a lit cigarette in the pressbox talking to Orel Hershiescher (sp). I lost it!

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2013/12/entire-bcs-highlights-espn-college-football-bowl-schedule-of-34-games/

Used to live in St. Louis from '06-'09 and I loved listening to Mike Shannon slur his speech worse as each inning went along in the Cards games. What a great color-guy though!

I don't think Ed Cunningham hates Nebraska, but I do think he speaks his mind on controversial calls more than most commentators. It just pisses all of us off because we're usually on the wrong side of those controversial calls.

Agreed. I hope our guys have been practicing great form tackling with their heads up! All I know is the 2nd Cunningham says something negative about one of our players or coaches, I'm hitting mute. Guess I better just listen to Greg and Matt the whole game then...

Ed Cunningham is a wuss. Just a whiner and a wuss. He's always 6 seconds late in making an insight and when he does he's whining about it.

I think Jesse Palmer is pretty good. Objective, knowledgeable and doesn't make it about "him". The only negative, he can be a bit long winded.