Ed Cunningham, Mike Patrick, and Jeanine Edwards to call Gator Bowl...

I will take any announcers over these two ANY day!!!

6_1044679_zps097b615f.jpg

I disagree...

I disagree with your disagreement.

Beth Mowins is good with Karch Kiraly (sp?) as PBP on women's volleyball. Its just too bad for college football fans that not many women's volleyball games are broadcasted Sat mornings around 11am. Maybe we should start a petition.

Beth Mowins is good with Karch Kiraly (sp?) as PBP on women's volleyball. Its just too bad for college football fans that not many women's volleyball games are broadcasted Sat mornings around 11am. Maybe we should start a petition.

She could very well be good on Women's Volleyball, but Football is not even close to being in her comfort zone. She calls offense players, defense player's names and they aren't even close to being the same number. Chops the names of players and coaches up constantly. She talks about the same thing over and over and... I think we get the clue lol. After the game where Bo left sick, and that is all she talked about for the rest of the 2nd half, that was the end of the straw for me. Yes Bo left, but there is still 30 minutes of football to talk about, and this is what us fans want you to stick to.

*takes drink to calm down blood pressure*