...the final straw will be a blowout against short-handed Georgia

I laugh everytime I see this thread bumped. The fact that anyone thinks a coach is getting fired AFTER bowl game means that person's opinions are not worth the slightest glance.

yeah, that is nonsense. especially after how bad it was after iowa. if you are not getting him gone then, then what would have to happen to change your mind? and bo may be bad, but not bad enough to hamstring your program by firing him after the bowl. and, honestly, i am ready to see what bo can do next year. let the kool-aid flow.

I laugh everytime I see this thread bumped. The fact that anyone thinks a coach is getting fired AFTER bowl game means that person's opinions are not worth the slightest glance.

yeah, that is nonsense. especially after how bad it was after iowa. if you are not getting him gone then, then what would have to happen to change your mind? and bo may be bad, but not bad enough to hamstring your program by firing him after the bowl. and, honestly, i am ready to see what bo can do next year. let the kool-aid flow.

I'm moving forward with cautious optimism. LOL. Knowing the potential, but also knowing that I've yet to see this staff be able consistently be able to put a team on the field with regards to basics that doesn hurt themselves time and time again.

I'm moving forward with cautious optimism. LOL. Knowing the potential, but also knowing that I've yet to see this staff be able consistently be able to put a team on the field with regards to basics that doesn hurt themselves time and time again.

i think i need to dial it back some and take your approach. seems pretty reasonable. we just need to be able to play 4 qtrs. of football.

i think i need to dial it back some and take your approach. seems pretty reasonable. we just need to be able to play 4 qtrs. of football.

It's a process.