Husker Christmas wish list

TGHusker

So, what is on your Christmas wish list for the Huskers. Here are a few of mine:

My absolutely Kool Aid wish list (meaning: beyond my wildest dreams):

1. 2014: we will be so dominating that all of this coaching (Bo leaves/Bo stays) will be a long forgotten nightmare. I have accepted the fact that Bo will be our coach in 2014 - so lets wish for the very best.

2. That Stanton will be the QB we all hope he would be and Heisman talk will include him

3. That Tim Beck will settle on a power run game 1st and we churn up yards like we did in days of old

4. Our more experience D will remind us of 2009 or the 1995-97 defenses

5. NU is in the 4 team playoff

My realistic wish list:

1. The QB picture will be made clear in the spring game or very early in the fall. I'd like to hope Stanton is our QB of the future and he makes a clear statement. Armstrong, while serviceable as a freshman, still looked very shaky at the end of the year.

2. An offensive identity and constant play calling to match. The D keeps improving and moves into the top 10 -15 range.

3. NU wins the Big 10 - next year is the year to do it.

4. Bo improves the coaching staff wt a real DC, better strength and special teams coaching

5. The play on the field allows us to end talk of a HC change.

Peace on HuskerBoard, can it be

Months from now, perhaps we'll see

See the day of glory

See the day, when posters of good will

Post in peace, post in peace again

Peace on Earth, can it be

Every poster must be made aware

Every poster must be made to care

Care enough for his fellow poster

To give all the add.png that he can

DvpV4Yk.jpg

If I could ask for one, realistic wish......Win the big ten west. Winning cures all, it looks like our defense will be good enough. Defense wins championships, look at MSU or even Iowa. Their defense kept them in games.

Yes, get the D ramped up and a O that completes drives and we'd be in good shape.