Good news for you guys....

dallasga6

always sunny...usually a decent temperature, and always plenty of bar-b-que/brgers/dogs/brats and always PLENTY of bourbon, and Budweiser, and Blue Moon, and Yeungling, and Miller Light, and Bud Light .........and.......

Not to mention some of the most beautiful women that I have ever seen were at an UGA vs UT game in Athens. I would go back in a heartbeat as it is just a great place to watch a game.

always sunny...usually a decent temperature, and always plenty of bar-b-que/brgers/dogs/brats and always PLENTY of bourbon, and Budweiser, and Blue Moon, and Yeungling, and Miller Light, and Bud Light .........and.......

Not to mention some of the most beautiful women that I have ever seen were at an UGA vs UT game in Athens. I would go back in a heartbeat as it is just a great place to watch a game.

89885-Antonio-Banderas-computer-reac-NfDw.gif

• Fire 1

I was down in Dahlonega Georgia visiting "kin" there not long ago. From the waitress at the hotel to just walking around in the mall. I think I fell in love about 18 times ( more like lust). Gorgeous, gorgeous wimmen down yonder in Georgia. Must be something in the water!

Yeah, it's that southern belle thing. They're beautiful. But wicked. :lol:

I have attended games in Athens and the grove!!! My fair lady. Love the south, lived in SC for about 3 years and in Memphis for two. Great fans, although I dislike the SEC chant!!! I deep down want Auburn to beat Florida State, but hate it that it would be 8 years in row.

Have always liked Georgia and think Coach Richt is a great coach, great man and truly good for college football. I do wish I could make this bowl game.

You are welcome addition to our board sir, maybe not so much the rude poster. I think you addressed it quite well.

Good luck to you guys, hope all play their best and no one gets hurt. Thanks for posting, we truly appreciate good football fans.

Michael Bruntz @michaelbruntz 2h

Per @GentryEstes247 Georgia's leading WR Chris Conley sprained an ankle in Friday's practice.

Georgia's injuries keep adding up. I foresee UGa offense hinging on Todd Gurley. Shut him down (a tall order for sure) and stop the Bulldogs.

That's really too bad.Hope it's nothing serious and is able to get some pt come game time. Win or lose I'd much rather play a team at full strength. I hope both teams will be able to stay healthy going into the game,

And Georgia fans say...................."SERIOUSLY!" That's what the Iowa fans were saying about our guys getting hurt over and over again in our game against them. They suffered the same problems though last season and the season before. Sorry to hear that kid sprained his ankle, hope he tapes it up and gets to play.