Merry Christmas...Bowl Game Schwag...2013

We did go outside the universe like a month ago. And by universe I assume you mean solar system, because the universe is a little to big to get across in a short time.

I did mean the solar system. Sorry im drunk on calories. And by we i mean man, an actual human. I dont know. Im just a little weary of all the video games, online games, etc. I think it can really hold back some kids by stunting face to face communication and imagination. I mean hell, the best presents i got when i was young wasnt the presents. It was the boxes the presents came in. Built a lot forts, houses, castles, barns, cars, animals, etc out of boxes. It took thought and imagination. Now the games and computers do much of the thinking for you.

I have to agree on the computer stuff. This country is so overweight and a lot of it comes from being on the computers so much I think. Young kids, my grandchildren 3.5 and 5 years got lap top skills computers for Christmas. Not one toy was designed to go outside and play. They are locked in the back yard, seldom traveling to the parks to actually experience life. Smart as heck, much quicker than grandpa, but I truly feel todays youth is missing something very important, and then having too much of not the best thing forced on them by advertising and peer pressure.

I bought the a electric razor car, mom wanted to know where they would play with it. I said find a place to expand the circle. I know it is worse out here in California, but the way that kids grow up has changed drastically sine I was kid, the state coaches no longer come through, But kids need to be outdoors and active, learning about nature face to face.

I think the Midwest is a little behind on this type of thinking, or at least I hope it.''

I got a new computer for Christmas, it has all these apps, social media direct connects, cameras that view who your talking to. My Pen pal actually wrote a letter and mailed it to me, I waited a week to here what she had to say. Seldom was it describing the tats, piercing she had through her vagina, well NEVER.

Too much information out there, and a lack of control

Either way Christmass is over again, wonderful with the grand kids and their young parents. Interesting for sure.

We did go outside the universe like a month ago. And by universe I assume you mean solar system, because the universe is a little to big to get across in a short time.

I did mean the solar system. Sorry im drunk on calories. And by we i mean man, an actual human. I dont know. Im just a little weary of all the video games, online games, etc. I think it can really hold back some kids by stunting face to face communication and imagination. I mean hell, the best presents i got when i was young wasnt the presents. It was the boxes the presents came in. Built a lot forts, houses, castles, barns, cars, animals, etc out of boxes. It took thought and imagination. Now the games and computers do much of the thinking for you.

Sir,

I am 30 years old and have played video games my whole life. I have more imagination and a lot of it comes from playing video games. Also, if you have seen some of the crazy things that "kids" do with these things it would blow your mind.

Furthermore, computers, and video games are reasons why countries like India are getting out of the 3rd world ways.

I am sure kids of the 1800s would tell you the the boxes ruined your imagination.

Different generations, I dont expect you to understand it, just as I dont in other ways for the kids growing up these days in other ways.

How's the NASA job treating you?

I got a new computer for Christmas, it has all these apps, social media direct connects, cameras that view who your talking to. My Pen pal actually wrote a letter and mailed it to me, I waited a week to here what she had to say. Seldom was it describing the tats, piercing she had through her vagina, well NEVER.

Zjwo4.gif