SIGNED WR Glenn Irons

Mavric

Looks like Irons might be N soon.

BlackShirtGang@J_roco75m

Big3 pic.twitter.com/RXiRnTekbF

Got two, hope we can get all three. Could be a great in roads too with that school producing a lot of talent every year. Also, can't hurt getting a few guys all from the same area up here. Helps with homesickness I think as they have others to lean on that know what they are going thru.

Looks like Irons might be N soon.

BlackShirtGang@J_roco75m

Big3 pic.twitter.com/RXiRnTekbF

Got two, hope we can get all three. Could be a great in roads too with that school producing a lot of talent every year. Also, can't hurt getting a few guys all from the same area up here. Helps with homesickness I think as they have others to lean on that know what they are going thru.

O ya, Cethan Carter started the inroads and they just keep building.

With Walton and Tolbert committed, his Twitter pic and not having the greatest offer list ever, I'm beginning to wonder if we're not letting him commit right now. He seems to be interested. Maybe the dead period has something to do with it or just waiting for his visit. But we also aren't exactly short on WRs and have a couple slot-types committed alredy so I wonder if we're looking at other bigger frame guys first.

With Walton and Tolbert committed, his Twitter pic and not having the greatest offer list ever, I'm beginning to wonder if we're not letting him commit right now. He seems to be interested. Maybe the dead period has something to do with it or just waiting for his visit. But we also aren't exactly short on WRs and have a couple slot-types committed alredy so I wonder if we're looking at other bigger frame guys first.

Maybe we are waiting to see how Blair thinks after his visit. Irons and Tolbert were originally going to visit the 17th, but now Blair is scheduled for then and Irons and Tolbert will be here the next weekend.

Maybe we are waiting to see how Blair thinks after his visit. Irons and Tolbert were originally going to visit the 17th, but now Blair is scheduled for then and Irons and Tolbert will be here the next weekend.

I listened to an interview with Blair on the radio tonight. He appears to be open and not in hurry to commit, but I am sure we will try to get it before he leaves.

I listened to an interview with Blair on the radio tonight. He appears to be open and not in hurry to commit, but I am sure we will try to get it before he leaves.

We should at least have a better idea of where we stand with him.

Question: Do we need this guy? I mean I feel like we have quite a few receivers here at least 2 more years.

*Taariq Allen will be a JR, He's 6'3"

Sam Burtch will be a JR, Hes 6'3"

*Alonzo Moore will be a SO, He's 6'2"

*Jordan Westerkamp will be a SO, He's 6'0"

Brandon Reilly will be a SO, He's 6'1"

Kevin Gladney will be a RSFR, He's 6'2"

I don't think Monte Harrison makes it to campus, as I think the draft money will be too much for him to turn it down.

Robert Lockhart will have 2 years to play if i'm not mistaken and he's 6'1"

Demornay Pierson-El will be a good slot for us and is a burner at 5'9"

Jariah Tolbert will be a good big man at 6'3" but will need a RS year to fill out and gain strength

I also wouldn't be surprised if we see Larenzo Stewart moved to the slot position after a year or two. I just dont think his little body holds up between the tackles at RB and he could be an absolute burner at the WR position. If I remember right from his tape, he has pretty good hands.

So unless Irons is super fast, I just don't see us needing him. And the recruiting sites show him at like 4.6 so at his height I don't see him as a major need.

He could be the leader of the pack! Didn't we offer like 3 Edna Karr kids? Maybe we thought we could get the other 2 to follow this guy. Maybe we wanted the others more. Not the worst strategy if it works and you get the other two as well.

Already have 2 committed from the school. He's be the 3rd. I'm not sure we accept his commit unless some others fall through. Feel he's kind of a backup plan.