OT Kenyon Frison [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Ed Helms

On twitter he is being followed by michael rose. also right below frison (on rose's following list) is mikale wilbon who recently committed.

He also follows Denzel Ward, Deion Hallmon and some of the other targets who are unlikely to commit. So it could be something to read in to, but just realize there are others, too.

Frison will be hosting coaches from ASU Nebraska, Oklahoma and Utah this week. Gates planned the same week long, multiple in-homes schedule, but shutdown his recruiting after Nebraska visited, commiting shortly afterward. Our coaches are closers during the in-homes. Got a good feeling about Frison.

Can coaches do as many in-homes as they want with a prospect?

No. Just one in-home. Bo already did his with Frison, so he cannot go again. However, the rest of the staff can. Coaches can visits recruits' schools multiple times.

Gotcha, was curious because according to his 247 timeline OU coaches have already visited 4 times since Dec. 1.

Are these OU visits in-home or at his school?

He has in homes with OU NU Utah and ASU this week unless something changes.

I think he's N, unless ASU pulls something. Don't think they can take Briwn and Frison. It will be one or the other IMO.

Not sure how many people ASU is looking to take, but according to one of their boards they just got a commit from an JUCO OG. He would give them 26, with one being an early enroll and could count to last years. We are still fighting them for Brown and Frison, not sure how many they can take....even though they might lose Ballage to CU.

I wonder on Nebraska's end with the new offers to the DE and that Georgia QB today if we don't like our chances here. I know they are completely different positions, but we only have 3 spots left so with these new offers (with both looking favorable to commit) definitely looks like a Frison or Brown or someone yet type deal.

I wonder on Nebraska's end with the new offers to the DE and that Georgia QB today if we don't like our chances here. I know they are completely different positions, but we only have 3 spots left so with these new offers (with both looking favorable to commit) definitely looks like a Frison or Brown or someone yet type deal.

We'd take Frison no matter what, imo.

We'd take Frison no matter what, imo.

I agree that of course we'd take him, my opinion is that with these offers going out today, it seems like the coaches can't be that confident with Frison. As these new offers put us close to the limit.