\\ Georgia Game Discussion Thread - Gator Bowl 2014 //

I knew they were going to him! Ha!

Boy these announcers sound depressed as hell don't they. f#*k these guys. Seriously, f#*k em. Worst announcers I've ever heard. They lost money on this one, I'm sure of it, and I'm glad as hell.

Maybe the most one-sided set of announcers I've ever heard. Totally hanging on Georgia's nutsack all day.

They were disgusting even on the sign off they talked about how great Georgia will be next year.

to be fair, they did say a lot of positive stuff about our program.

Seems like they spent the whole game playing the UGA injury card. I'll bet we had as many, if not more, injuries.

It was hilarious when we were pinned at our own goal line and Ed Cunningham said we should play it conservative and not call anything that takes time to develop. Then 5 seconds later we threw the longest TD pass in the history of college football. LULZ :lol:

Seems like they spent the whole game playing the UGA injury card. I'll bet we had as many, if not more, injuries.

It was hilarious when we were pinned at our own goal line and Ed Cunningham said we should play it conservative and not call anything that takes time to develop. Then 5 seconds later we through the longest TD pass in the history of college football. LULZ :lol:

i just meant at the end of the game.

that was funny, because he also said there was no point in going conservative because it is a difference of punting from the 1 or 3. lulz!

It was hilarious when we were pinned at our own goal line and Ed Cunningham said we should play it conservative and not call anything that takes time to develop. Then 5 seconds later we through the longest TD pass in the history of college football. LULZ :lol:

i just meant at the end of the game.

that was funny, because he also said there was no point in going conservative because it is a difference of punting from the 1 or 3. lulz!

Yeah, he did that a couple of times. Totally contradict himself *after* the play was over. He has awesome 20-20 hindsight. :lol:

I just finished reading the posts in this thread. Loved every minute of it. Hey redout22! Way to go man! Nice call! Ditto for the other person that called for 'play action' when we were almost in our own end zone.

Also, loved all the Ed complaints. Hilarious! The ultimate 'gotcha Ed' was winning the game! I'm so proud of our boys! Excellent game guys! To the seniors-thank you! What a great way for you guys to go out-with a HUGE, BEAT SEC, BANG!!!

Looking forward to 2014! This could be our year!! GBR!!

• Fire 1