Terry Joseph

I am I

this sucks big time.... he recruited really well and really seemed to connect to the players.... hard guy to lose... i don't know why you would just let a guy like that go if it came down to the money... seems like his mind was already made up and prob. we couldn't do anything about it... i hope we get a good replacement...

this sucks big time.... he recruited really well and really seemed to connect to the players.... hard guy to lose... i don't know why you would just let a guy like that go if it came down to the money... seems like his mind was already made up and prob. we couldn't do anything about it... i hope we get a good replacement...

I don't know the details but my guess is that he was set on leaving. I've been told Joseph has been shopping around since before December, and that the A&M possibility has existed for a while longer than we've known about it.

I don't know the details but my guess is that he was set on leaving. I've been told Joseph has been shopping around since before December, and that the A&M possibility has existed for a while longer than we've known about it.

Which leads to my thoughts that not only is Sanders returning, but that it's been done for much longer than just this morning. Just a hunch.

Look....a guy like TJ is building his resume. It benefits him to work under a number good DCs to learn as much as he can. Yes, there was a money issue but guys like this are looking to move on after a certain period of time anyway.

Personally, I liked what TJ did but I think we will be fine. I believe one reason why our DB coaches tend to go somewhere else and do well or end up at another major program is because DB is Bo's specialty and he is very very good at coaching them. These guys that have come through this program are sought after by other HC that probably have an expertise somewhere else on the team.

In the end, with Bo here, we have the mastermind of what has made our DBs good. I trust him that he will bring in someone who can coach them and he will mentor that person to coach them the way he wants them coached.

Thanks for your efforts here TJ and I wish him well in the future. I think he is a good coach and as far as I know he is a stand up guy.

Now.......I think Bo needs to obviously find someone who can relate to Dbs and coach them, but, he also REALLY needs to find a good recruiter. I'm excited to find out who he is going to bring in.

• Fire 1

In the end, with Bo here, we have the mastermind of what has made our DBs good. I trust him that he will bring in someone who can coach them and he will mentor that person to coach them the way he wants them coached.

This is also why I think Sanders is coming back. It's been two years since his release. And Marvin can coach Bo's schemes and philosophies better than anyone, leaving Bo to be able to focus on other critical areas.

This is also why I think Sanders is coming back. It's been two years since his release. And Marvin can coach Bo's schemes and philosophies better than anyone, leaving Bo to be able to focus on other critical areas.

It would be nice if someone would come in and know how Bo wants them coached already so that Bo doesn't need to do that coaching of the coach and he can focus more on other areas or the big picture. But, in the end, I think we will be fine.

I really really hope you are right.