Any news on Ameer

This dude says Ameer has the best chance of any running back to win the Hypesman next season

http://www.usatoday..../01/07/4355779/

Do you think he will have 1,900+ yards next year as well as Nebraska in the Big Ten Title Game? I think he will be overlooked by the national media unless he completely blows up on the field and Nebraska is in the hunt for the playoffs.

Andre Williams from BC had 2100+ yards and I don't think most people knew who he was until he was named a finalist. Nebraska is probably going to have go undefeated or have 1 loss at the worst to get Ameer the attention to even sniff winning the Hypesman

I will agree the Huskers will have to be in the hunt for a playoff spot but if he gets 2100+ yards, because he is a Husker, he will get more interest than Williams.

If Mason from Auburn declares (he may already have).......all of a sudden, this went from a "weak" RB class to a fairly decent one....moving into a league where guys like Burkhead can't even be on an active roster.... should make a person think about the educational value of a degree !!!